EnerStar Rentals and Services Ltd. provides customized rental and service solutions for all industries. We have everything for your worksite and can help you get it there, accommodations, matting, water, lighting, logistics, communications and more! We strive to be an industry leader by keeping our equipment and technology up-to-date and by conducting business in a manner compatible with the environmental, social, and economic needs of the communities in which we operate.
EnerStar Rentals and Service Ltd. is recruiting for a result driven and customer service oriented HSE Specialist. This Operating Company (OpCo) based position will assist with the implementation of a prevention-focused health, safety and environmental (HSE) and security program. The position will assist and promote OpCo-specific project implementation and training to support EnerStars’s overall HSE objectives. This is a remote position.
- Complete new hire orientation training programs as assigned by Safety Manager.
- Maintain records for safety programs (i.e., training logs, reports, inspections)
- Implement and train new or existing training programs, provided by Safety Manager, to employees and supervision as needed.
- Inspect facilities to detect existing or potential unsafe conditions.
- Participates in investigations, when needed, on vehicle accidents and injuries. Assist with identification of root causes and helps supervision develop corrective actions when needed.
- Engages workforce to properly follow work methods in their daily job functions.
- Completes observations and coaching of high-risk workforce as needed.
- Monitors inspection of equipment to detect existing or potential failures and recommends corrective/preventative measures where indicated.
- Support site management in the implementation of HSE plans.
- Promotes a workplace that is a proactive safety culture.
- Provide supervisor and management training on root cause analysis.
- Interface with regulatory bodies (OSHA, DOT, EPA, and State/Local Regulators) in the Safety Managers absence.
- Assists with the completion of a companywide annual HSE training plan.
- Develop effective interdepartmental relationships.
- Display strong problem solving, organizational and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate professional maturity and ability to act as a change member.
- Promote zero incident HSE culture throughout the company.
- Support execution of EnerStar’s Emergency Preparedness Plan procedures and policies.
- Interprets trains and consistently enforces Company policies and procedures.
- Maintains associate relations through regular interactions and communication, monitors associate morale and provides feedback to leadership when needed.
- Responsibility for all locations and travel requirements for these locations (50% to 75% Travel).
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Safety, Health, Industrial Hygiene, Environmental Engineering or related science and 2+ years of related experience OR Associate’s degree and 4+ years of related experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Great problem solving, organizational and conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build trusted and valued business partnerships that enable collaborative and decision-oriented working relationships.
- Proven ability to interpret, evaluate and apply laws, regulations, policies, and procedures to a wide variety of work situations.
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP) Certification Preferred
ABILITIES AND SKILLS:
- Strong interest in safety with a proven record of results.
- The ability to drive a strong safety philosophy and implement constructive behavior changes in Operations safety.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent employee relations and interpersonal communication skills; ability to interact effectively with all levels of management, supervision, and employees.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal communication, written communication, and presentation skills.
- Leadership and team building skills, able to influence decision makers.
- Demonstrated knowledge of spreadsheet and word processing software, and the ability to learn EnerStar technology software and programs.
- Effectively using time and resources to accomplish overall initiatives and program goals.
- Ability to work remotely.
- $70,000.00 – $80,000.00
- Monday – Friday
- STD & LTD
- 401k Matching
- Paid Time Off
We provide great work conditions and an excellent compensation package. To apply, please submit your resume online to: http://enerstarltd.bamboohr.com/careers
EnerStar is committed to the principle of employment equity. We welcome diversity and encourage all who are qualified to express their interest.
EnerStar Solutions. Quality You Desire. Service You Expect. Solutions That Work.
EnerStar SolutionsLongmont, CO
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.