Get to know our client
A long-standing, US commercial bank valuing in putting their customers first, our client offers a full range of financial services. Our client also provides health savings account trustee and administrative services. They believe in acting with responsibility, respect, ethical behavior, citizenship, and teamwork.
In this role you will be responsible for varying portfolios in Treasury Management. You will have strong sales acumen, excellent writing and communication skills, organizational skills, and ability to manage competing deliverables. You will also be Responsible for assisting Sales teammates (TSO) with revenue growth and client retention activities including proposal/presentation creation and other business development functions. May accompany sales officers on client calls. Could include significant phone time required to help with pre-call planning and sales support and for sales presentation.
Day to Day:
· Assist with the development of proposals and sales presentations to support the efforts of the assigned Sales team.
· Responsible for pro forma statements, cash flow diagrams, treasury reviews, and other information to assist in the sales process.
· Research customer relationships in the bank, service areas and other processing units.
· Assist in the identification of new business opportunities and cross sell.
· Responsible for assisting assigned sales officers with overall success and achieving business development goals.
· Identify cross-sell opportunities using data-mining techniques; participate in regional marketing events / treasury road shows and related follow up activities.
· Active involvement in the sales process including pre and post-sale activities.
· Participate as needed, in joint calls as well as pre-call plan and call debrief sessions.
· Support client retention efforts including major problem resolution and LOB/Operations liaison to ensure client satisfaction.
· Establish and foster partnerships with Sales teammates, LOB partners or other T&PS partners (e.g. product management, service/implementation areas, analytics team, etc).
· Utilize Internal tools such as analysis statements, checking statements, CRM systems etc.
· BS required – Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics
· 5 – 8 years of related experience – financial services industry and sales support experience
· Excellent writing and communication skills
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Strong organizational and follow up skills
· Good phone skills in service and sales
· Strong sales acumen
· Ability to manage competing deliverables and establish priorities
· Ability to partner with internal teammates and external clients for a positive sales outcome
· Good customer facing skills reflective of a sales career path orientation
· Knowledge of treasury management products and services.
· Desire to obtain Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) designation