Get to know our client
Do you want to work for one of the largest and most dynamic utility companies in North America? Are you looking for a company that has a diversity of ideas, thoughts, and experiences that are key to their culture and the way they do business?
In this role you will execute, analyze, and take corrective action on a wide range of customer enrollment problems. You will also identify & escalate disruption within the lockbox process that may have resulted in unforeseen enrollment problems. While working with the Cash Management Department to reconcile payment information in company’s ERP system to match the enrollment information. This task includes (but is not limited to) researching multiple encrypted discs of bank records to determine proper account #’s, customers, and service details.
Day to Day
• Review the daily lockbox enrollment file to ensure the data matches the CRM requirement to minimize customer/enrollment interruption.
• Process all cancellation of service, systematic/manual refunds, and enrollment processing.
• Collaborate with an extensive list of internal departments to resolve account & enrollment discrepancies.
• Research & determine the course of action needed when receiving multiple payments/payment methods.
• Perform in-depth investigation and resolve complex enrollment discrepancies within our water bill footprint.
• Generate correspondence to customers for activities affecting enrollment.
• Generates Enrollments, Cancellations and Adjustments/Refunds as needed to correct account set up.
• A high school diploma or GED required.
• A minimum of two (2) years of experience in accounts receivable, accounts payable,
billing or accounting.
• Experience with CRM Billing and Collections functions preferred.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to multitask.
• Experience with SAP a plus
Why Work Here?
Think new. Think big. Think Quick.