Get to know our client
Do you want to work for a leader in entertainment, serving an audience of fans around the world? With over 8,000 hours of programming, delivered in 50 languages, across 200+ countries, their mission is to craft content that inspires, informs and entertains. As a Graphic Designer, you must be able to concept ideas that can work in all aspects of print, digital, social media, and out of home applications, knowing that successful marketing is holistic and must be consistent across all media. Work will include key art marketing/advertising campaigns and collateral pieces, direct mail, posters, digital banners, download-to-own tiles, email blasts, out-of-home advertising, exhibits, basics for broadcast design, packaging, corporate identity, logo design and title treatments as well as various other formats to support and promote. Our dream candidate will rock out highly evolved conceptual key art, but also doesn’t mind getting into the weeds to version a set of day-to-day web banners.
Learn About Your Day
- Designing promotional materials including key art, print ads, out-of-home advertising, digital web banners, mobile ads, TV promo elements and press kits.
- Collaborating side by side with the Art Director, Creative Director, Design Assistant and Producers through all phases of ideation and production.
- Participating and contributing to concept brainstorms.
- Producing fully realized, layered, composite key art comps to sell through ideas that are on strategy and on brand.
- Proactively following projects from conception to execution, delivering each step quickly and on time.
- Properly setting up clean files to be released to finishers and prepress.
- Providing design direction and support to internal and external customers.
- Bachelor's degree in fine arts or graphic design (preferred) from an accredited four-year college/university or art school equivalent.
- At least five years advertising/design experience in related fields of study listed above.
- A well-rounded portfolio highlighting design, conceptual and typographic skills and sensibilities.
- A history of composite/manipulated entertainment image-making required.
- Highly skilled in Mac applications including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Keynote.
- Knowledge and understanding of prepress and production.
- Positive team member, problem solver and a clear communicator.
- Attentive eye for quality and detail, coupled with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent time, budget and resource management skills.
- Fanatical about movie, TV and entertainment design