Get to know our client
Do you want to work for a leader in entertainment, serving an audience of fans around the world? With over 8,000 hours of programming, delivered in 50 languages, across 200+ countries, their mission is to craft content that inspires, informs and entertains. We are looking for someone with a passion for design, a deep understanding of the internet, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Learn About Your Day:
- Help create content for a wide variety of subjects and platforms
- Observe current design and content trends on social media and across the web
- Work in tandem with content leads, producers and editors around the creation of infographics, illustrations, type treatments and distributed content
- Optimize and prepare content for web and specific platforms
- Ensuring quality and timely delivery of projects within budget and on strategy
- Coordinate and manage projects from conception to completion
- Must be a team player
- Film/video design, animation, editorial, post production and live action
- Experience working with design and animation on quick turn projects
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment and able to work on multiple projects, in various stages of post simultaneously
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Integrity, strong organizational skills and attention to detail a must
- 2-5 years’ experience in design, animation or related fields
- Bachelor’s degree, Art School or trade degree in advertising/design /communications or art.
- Well versed in Adobe Creative Suites (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, Dreamweaver).
- Some experience in motion graphics
- Proficiency in After Effects and 3D rendering a plus.
- Excellent typographical and concept design skills essential.
- Must be work on several projects under tight deadline situations.
- Experience across multiple forms of content including both long and short form a plus
- Good communication skills and a talent for collaboration
- An interest in current events, pop culture, and social media
- Must include a link to a portfolio site of your recent work, no PDFs or dropbox links please