Title: Lawson Consultant (LOCALS ONLY)
Location: Reston, VA
As an Integration Developer – Lawson this resource will provide technical expertise to develop and support system-level solutions/programs, including integrations between the ERP and surrounding applications. Participates in all phases of the development cycle, and provides input shares responsibility for on architecture, design and data structures, and access mechanisms as well as the development projects with the Corporate Systems team.
• Responsible for integration development, system administration, testing and implementing complex solutions according to business needs. Also responsible for system documentation according to established IT standards.
• 5 years of experience in software systems development and programming, 3 years’ experience in enterprise resource planning (ERP) system and integrations.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Document functional and technical requirements for the Integrations to and from the ERP Lawson platform
• Reviewing and analyzing data from multiple internal and external sources
• Experience with a variety of sources (Oracle, SQL Server, XML, flat file, Excel Spreadsheet, Lawson etc.)
• Assist the testing team and facilitate the user acceptance testing
• SQL, PL-SQL and T-SQL (intermediate procedure and adhoc SQL query writing
• Infor Process Automation (IPA)
• Infor Intelligent Open Network (ION)
• Infor Design Studio
• Crystal Reports
• Excellent design skills, hands-on experience in developing application integrations.
• Establish and adheres to development standards, best practices, design/documentation templates
• Ability to support multiple concurrent projects
• Excellent communication and interpersonal relationship skills
• Strong problem solving and analytic skills
Experience with any/all of the following a plus:
• Knowledge of AWS platform.
• Knowledge of API and system integration.
Document Express & DSS
• ImageNow - Administration, Work Flow
• Windows and Linux operating systems
Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related subject, and five plus years of progressively responsible directly-related experience. Current experience in Lawson ERP financial and HR integrations is preferred.
Endure Technology Solutions