Contact Center Specialist
In your role as Contact Center Specialist you are accountable for the set of applications and telephony infrastructure that facilitate contact center technology and contact center employees across all of Endurance. In this “hands on” role, you will use your knowledge of contact center best practices to manage and support a cloud first, modern call center. Bring your background in any mainstream, established vendor’s contact center platform. Training will be provided on administration of Fuze and Nice inContact platforms in order to be successful in the role.
How will you succeed in this role?
Are you fearless? Can you embrace new technologies knowing that you can learn new things? Are you creative? Can you find new ways to solve old problems? Are you driven? Do you see beyond what customers are requesting to fulfill their unstated needs? Do you use data to make decisions?
· Support technical aspects of contact center solutions and services including but not limited to inbound ACD/IVR, outbound dialer, omni-channel, recording, quality management, workforce management
· Implement service improvement activities to reduce chronic problems.
· Remain up to date on external contact center trends.
· Mentor and train desktop support engineers to ensure that day to day support and move/add/change work is consistent with design
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent industry experience required.
· 5 or more years of experience in a technical capacity, with direct hands on delivery of any mainstream contact center platform (example: Nortel, Cisco, Avaya, Broadsoft, Genesys, Aspect, Five 9, Nice inContact)
· Passion for helping customers & exceeding customer expectations.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build effective relationships with staff at all levels.
· Ability to travel to other Endurance locations, as required.