- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
· Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate verbally & electronically in a team setting
· Understanding of and certification or able to be certified as fiber optic and Ethernet technician (install, troubleshoot, and maintain).
· Ability to troubleshoot and maintain wireless networks and associated hardware (antenna, mobile devices, and hand-held tablets).
· Knowledge of and ability to troubleshoot and maintain network devices, PC’s, printers, digital cameras, and UPS power equipment.
· Organize and lead the team to achieve objectives in a safe and timely manner
· Organize and lead service contractors and vendors supporting Information Technology infrastructure projects and objectives.
· Ensures compliance with all security, safety, and environmental regulations and policies within the work area at all times. This includes properly addressing issues through action or reporting issues and concerns to the Manager.
· Coordinate, update, and store network layout documentation
· Participate in on-call support (overnights & weekends)
· Able to use high-lift equipment (100+ feet).
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Must be able to work any shift assigned, including nights, weekends, and holidays
· 4+ years of experience in a mission-critical environment, with prior technician experience.
· Basic PC & MS Office skills
· Prefer 10 years of Technician level experience in mission critical environment.
· Electrical license and cabling certifications are desirable.
· Prior supervisory experience
Endurance IT Services
TechnologyView all jobs at Endurance IT Services