JOB TITLE: Human Resources Business Partner
REPORTS TO: Human Resources Manager
LOCATION: Prineville, OR
Endura Products, Inc. is proud to be a U.S. American-Made manufacturer of components for entry door systems that enhance performance, save time, eliminate service calls and cut costs, delivering a smarter door experience for everyone, every time. Our company is built on innovation, delivering the highest levels of component performance as our standard. We pride ourselves on offering solutions that lead the industry in performance and quality and are always working to make doors work not just better, but smarter. Endura Products is headquartered in Colfax, NC, with facilities in NC, OR, TX and TN, and distributes products throughout the U.S. and Canada.
We are looking for an experienced Human Resources Business Partner to join our Endura HR team. This position is responsible for managing the day to day operations of the Human Resources Department and the administration of human resources policies, procedures, and programs. while constantly and consistently promoting Endura’s Purpose, Vision and Cultural Pillars. This position must demonstrate a strong understanding of company and HR strategy. This role must ensure high standards of excellence across many functions both in the office and manufacturing environments to warrant consistency and excellence in training, learning and development and team member relations. This position will be required to execute and drive the Endura’s strategic planning efforts for development and retention efforts with our operations and office teams for future growth.
- Total compensation & rewards.
- Sourcing, selection & induction / on-boarding of new, promoted or transferred team members.
- Performance management & feedback
- Training, development & staffing planning
- Company-wide employee communication.
- Human Resources-related compliance, policy & procedure.
- Employee relations & employee recognition / engagement.
- Coordination, alignment & planning with payroll.
- Reporting core HR metrics such as employee engagement, headcount, personnel costs, turnover, among others.
- Maintain Employee Files and HR Filing system.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leave of absence.
- Prepares new hire information and establishes employee file.
- Assumes other duties as assigned by the HR Director or other members of Management.
- A minimum of 3 years of progressive HR experience involving employee engagement and talent development initiatives
- Prior compensation/salary administration experience preferred
- Familiarity with employment laws, etc.
- Prior HR work experience within manufacturing industries preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field preferred
- PHR/SPHR or SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP certification preferred
- Supervisory experience preferred
- A self-reliant, self-starter with a very high degree of initiative; fulfills responsibilities with little or no supervision.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills and ability to comfortably interact with all levels of the organization, from manufacturing floor employees to senior management
- Highly motivated with strong problem solving and analytical skills; ability to work and drive multiple projects with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Web-based HRIS proficiency required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PP and Outlook
- Attention to detail is critical
- Strong sense of urgency
- Proactive problem solver who uses a pragmatic, common sense approach to tackle problems and suggest solutions
- Absolute confidentiality – committed to keeping information confidential and private
At Endura, we offer opportunities for growth and advancement through education and training that will help you grow in your career. Our success stories show how each employee is encouraged to succeed. See how Brandon discovered the value he had to offer the company and challenged himself to further his education and advance through Endura.
One team. One mission.
We’re committed to working together to foster a safe, inclusive and fair work environment. While we may differ in race, gender, religion, political beliefs and/or lifestyles, we are united as valuable members of the Endura team, working together to support the company’s mission and continued success. See what diversity means to us and how we both encourage and expect our employees to live the “I am Endura” campaign every single day.