Endries International, Inc., a leading distributor of fasteners and other class "c" commodities and provider of Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) solutions for original equipment manufacturers (OEM's) worldwide, is seeking a Service Rep to service an account in Racine, WI.
- Service and stock delivered product in the customer stocking locations in a neat and timely manner
- Scan and download product orders the same day and service according to customer needs
- Keep appropriate team members informed on any/all customer issues
- Communicate with customer on projects and needs
- Work with QA/Purchasing/Accounting departments to ensure great service levels for the customer
- Unload and load material as required
- Scan and fulfill bins
- Track assigned scheduling of delivery on-time and accurately
- Represent Endries in a professional manner at all times ensuring quality customer service
- Basic data entry
- Abide by all rules and regulations of Endries including all applicable safety rules and regulations
- Attendance on a regular, consistent basis is mandatory
- Product knowledge is a plus
- Possess excellent customer service skills and be self-motivated
- Minimum - High School Diploma with effective oral and written communication skills
- General computer skills
- Good driving record with valid driver license and reliable transportation is a plus
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
Endries International is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without attention to his or her race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status or because of a disability that does not prevent the individual from performing the essential functions of his or her job, as well any other legally protected class status.