Clinical Specialist - Remote
Endotronix, Inc Roseland, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who are we?
Endotronix is a medical device company that aims to transform the treatment of heart failure, a chronic, progressive condition in which the heart is unable to pump enough blood to support the body. Our Cordella Heart Failure System (CHFS) includes proactive management tools for best practice care and detection of worsening heart failure. These easy-to-use tools improve patient quality of life and help to reduce hospital admissions thereby reducing health care costs.
What You’ll Do
As a Clinical Specialist you will train and educate customers and patients on proper use of our CHFS and Pulmonary Artery Sensor System. Our customers include Interventional Cardiologists, Heart Failure Cardiologists, nurses, Cath Lab technical staff and other hospital personnel. You will work with patients following their procedure and at their home to facilitate use of the CHFS, implant and long-term use. Internally you will collaborate with Marketing, Clinical, R&D, and other departments in Endotronix to provide key inputs for product development. Your responsibilities will include:
- Cover implant and follow up right heart catheterization procedures in the cardiac catheterization lab
- Perform on-site training in the cath lab and Heart Failure Clinic
- Maintain contact with customers to evaluate their clinical and educational needs
- Develop and execute clinical education programs designed to enhance user competencies
- Cultivate close relationships with strategic business partners, including all training centers and opinion leaders
- Provide new employee training on products, technology, and materials
- Represent Endotronix at conferences and symposiums
- Initiate site contacts, providing technical and clinical support to customers and patients
- Collaborate with other departments to establish priorities for the company’s direction, new product development, and customer satisfaction
- Input to management all situations affecting clinical results and sales
What You Bring to the Table
- 5+ years of cath lab clinical experience with 2+ years’ experience working as a Clinical Specialist for a medical device company
- Ability to develop and present educational programs and/or workshops
- Ability to develop and implement new strategies and procedures
- Outstanding interpersonal and community relations skills and the ability to communicate and work effectively within a diverse community
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of nursing and/or medical principles, methods, and procedures
- Ability to develop, implement and evaluate clinical education methodologies and assessment instruments
- Demonstrate a high level of self-motivation, excellent interpersonal and written communication skills, great desire to help others, and composure under stress
- Strong organization skills with an ability to establish priorities
- Willingness and ability to travel extensively
- This position is based in the United States and is fully remote; the ideal candidate will live in the southern states
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing, Biomedical Engineering, or related medical field/discipline. Graduate degree is desirable.
What We’re Like
- Willing to have the “direct and honest conversation”. Not afraid to confront the facts (or be confronted) and develop a plan to move forward.
- Competitive spirit and drive to win. Strong sense of initiative, internal motivation, and an unrelenting focus on results.
- Openness to feedback and coaching with a strong orientation towards continual learning and improvement. Ability to solicit, accept and provide direct feedback without defensiveness.
- Capacity to function in a highly complex company with ease and fluidity, while driving and influencing results.
- Entrepreneurial, flexible, yet results-focused.
- High degree of intellectual curiosity, honesty, and capability.
- Low ego and humble in spirit in spite of your track record of outstanding performance.
Life at Endotronix
Our shared company values create a foundation of trust and collaboration. United in a common purpose, we excel at the task at hand to provide best-in-class medical technology and customer service to our patients and clinicians. And along the way we make sure to have a little fun, continue to grow and celebrate our successes.
We provide a competitive compensation package, comprehensive benefits including unlimited PTO, and an environment that will help you to thrive and succeed in your career.
Endotronix is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, citizenship status, age, veteran status or disability. We are passionately committed to building a diverse organization where all perspectives and cultures are celebrated.
HealthcareView all jobs at Endotronix, Inc