Director of Engineering
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Description for: Assistant Director of Engineering, EVI
EVI is a manufacturer of novel, proprietary single use medical devices used by vascular surgeons to treat patients, including permanent implant devices. The current Director of Engineering is transitioning into retirement and has asked the Company to recruit an individual, reporting to the Director of Engineering, to assist the current Director of Engineering and to learn and understand the Director of Engineering position and responsibilities. After suitable training and demonstration of readiness, this individual is expected to assume the position of Director of Engineering reporting to the CEO.
The ideal candidate will possess some or all of the following:
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in an Engineering field such as Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, etc.
- Probably a licensed Professional Engineer
- Work experience in a medical manufacturing company that is regulated by the FDA, ideally a medical device manufacturing company
- Have progressed in their career from working as an engineer to engineering management, with supervisory experience managing the efforts of other engineers
- Experience recruiting, hiring and training engineers, and after assuming the Director of Engineering responsibilities, this individual will recruit and hire an Engineering staff for the Company
- May currently report to a Director or VP of Engineering or R&D
- Familiar with the activities involved in obtaining and protecting patents and other Intellectual Property and may have been named as an inventor on US/foreign patents
- Managed the development of new products and managed the transition of new products from R&D into manufacturing, and possibly have managed pilot plant activities
- Understand medical device quality systems, in particular FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) and ISO 9001 and 13485 certified quality systems, and the requirements to create and maintain the required Technical Files associated with these systems
- University of Wyoming grads are encouraged to apply
- Contact: Tom Wiita, CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org or (360) 921-6104 Cell
Location: The position is located in Casper, Wyoming.
Compensation: Competitive based on experience, and includes a significant stock option/warrant.
Approved by ___________________ Date: ________________
President & CEO Effective
EndoVascular Instruments, Inc.
136 S. McKinley StreetCasper, WY
Get fresh EVI jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.