Business Systems & Reporting Analyst
- Expired: December 10, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Endicott College is seeking a Business Systems & Reporting Analyst to join our community as we implement Workday applications across the College.
The Business Systems & Reporting Analyst will serve as critical support to the Finance and Payroll functional areas and work with functional leads in the implementation design, testing and production support of Workday Finance and Payroll applications. This position will also be responsible for developing and maintaining Finance and Payroll reporting requirements in Workday in support of the business as well as ensuring the integrity of underlying data. The Business Systems & Reporting Analyst will work with leadership to ensure Workday business processes are maintained/supported to enhance the internal control system environment, understand and recommend solutions around Workday security and participate in developing solutions that improve system integrity. In addition, this role will communicate with end users across the campus on Workday operations related to Payroll and Finance and help develop materials and train users on system functionality.
Our comprehensive benefit package offers health, dental, and tuition benefits for you and your family along with a retirement plan with employer contributions! We are located approximately 20 miles north of Boston and parking is free. We are also accessible by commuter rail on the Newburyport/Rockport line. Come and explore Endicott's seaside locale where employees are an important part of the bustling campus community
- Serve as primary Workday business analyst for functional areas of Finance and Payroll
- Test Workday systems for new functionality including upgrades: plan, conduct testing, coordinate with functional leads and document results. Identify issues for resolution accordingly
- Responsible for designing and developing reports, dashboards, scorecards, etc. based on operational and analytical requirements within Workday
- Collaborate with Information Technology teams on security, reporting, integrations and other technical areas of Workday which impact Finance and Payroll system functionality
- Monitor processing of system jobs and interfaces including functional integrations; identify and resolve errors and provide direction for resolution
- Work with business and functional users to understand data structure, including Workday business processes (BP's) and provide solutions for enhancing and optimizing data evaluation and business operations
- Provide ad hoc data queries or reports to users for analysis. Maintain a secure report repository by following established business practices. Modify existing production reports as required
- Work with third-party vendors to ensure business and system requirements are met, documented and implemented within Workday
- Participate and help implement new Workday modules as the college continues with our Workday strategy roadmap in the future
- Log support requests to troubleshoot and resolve various system issues
- Maintain awareness of current trends in Workday and best practices
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years' experience in financial data management with knowledge of information systems
- Experience and comfort using a variety of reporting tools to analyze data in support of business functions
- Strong experience in technology applications including Microsoft Excel and command of data validation and analysis
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to take initiative, set priorities, manage competing demands and work independently
- Experience with Workday Financials, Payroll and/or Workday Adaptive Planning preferred
Endicott celebrates diversity and strives to bring a mix of talented people-representing a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills-together to do their best work. The more diverse we are, the better our work will be.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Get fresh Senior Business Systems Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.