Admission Counselor/Senior Admission Counselor
Endicott College Beverly, MA
- Posted: over a month ago
Endicott College has multiple openings for an Admission Counselor/Senior Admission Counselor to join their dedicated and enthusiastic admission team. This role is responsible for recruiting prospective students and evaluating applications within a comprehensive and selective undergraduate admission process. If you have an appreciation for the value of applied learning with the context of a liberal arts education, as an integral part of the academic experience, this is the job for you! Within the framework of recruitment, strategies are devised to enroll students who exhibit strong characteristics of moral and ethical values and will contribute to the Endicott community. In addition, the College’s commitments to diversity as well as global citizenship, are actively promoted during the admission process.
- Manage the evaluation and selection of students seeking admission to the College from an assigned territory.
- Conduct information sessions and interviews on and off-campus to communicate the value of an Endicott education to prospective students and their families. Represent the College at recruitment events including, but not limited to secondary school visits, college nights, college fairs etc.
- Implement 6-10 weeks of travel recruitment in the fall and 3-5 weeks of travel recruitment in the spring.
- Participate in all on-campus recruiting events.
- Develop and maintain relationships with college/school counselors and community-based organizations to facilitate the admission process.
- Make recommendations for scholarships and grants on the basis of academic achievement, character and financial need.
- Bachelor degree required.
- Ability to speak a second language a plus.
- Strong computer skills required.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Strong initiative and leadership skills.
- Exceptional written, oral, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, flexible, and enjoy travel (including some evening, weekend and overnight assignments).
- Ability to articulate the value of a private, liberal arts and applied learning education, while actively contributing to the College mission.
The Admission Counselor is an entry-level position. Applicants with relevant years of Admission experience will be considered for the role of Senior Admission Counselor. Review of applications will begin on May 24 and continue until the positions are filled.
Since 2010, the Chronicle of Higher Education has consistently named Endicott College as a “Great College to Work For.” Endicott College is a Baccalaureate, Master and Doctoral degree granting institution located on the North Shore of Massachusetts. Endicott is a welcoming community with engaged staff, faculty and students, a beautiful campus, and great employee benefits. Endicott celebrates diversity and strives to bring a mix of talented people—representing a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills—together to do their best work. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We look forward to hearing from you.
Powered by JazzHR
EducationView all jobs at Endicott College