Sustainable Remodeling Consultant (Outside Sales)
Endeavor Exteriors Colorado Springs, CO
- Posted: over a month ago
- $80,000 to $100,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision
Sustainable Remodeling Consultant (Residential Outside Sales)
Salary: $40,000 base salary + $40-60K commission
* $80-100k+ unlimited annual on-target earnings
* W2 position making 10% of what you sell
* Fast-track advancement for top performers in a rapidly growing company
Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision for full-time employees (eligible at 60 days)
To be an Endeavor Sustainable Remodeling Consultant, you must be:
Customer-focused - Enthusiastic - Persuasive - Coachable - Detail and Goal-oriented
Join our team. Work for a top-rated remodeling contractor who is on a mission! The results speak for themselves. 1,000's of satisfied customers recommend Endeavor Exteriors to their friends and family. We are on a mission to create extraordinary remodeling experiences that are convenient, enjoyable, and sustainable. We want to elevate the remodeling experience through innovation and technology. We are actively searching for top-tier talent for our open sales positions.
Our SRC's (Sustainable Remodeling Consultants) play a crucial role in helping us achieve our mission. These professional, articulate, ambitious, and determined salespeople interact with our customers daily. They guide (not push) our customers through the sales process to make their experience with Endeavor convenient and enjoyable. They are experts in their craft, and they are constantly learning about the products that provide value to our customers. They approach their day-to-day like a warrior saint-- a missionary who is relentless in their pursuit to provide the most extraordinary experience for our customers. They are ruthless in their battle to overcome the status quo, and they never settle. Our SRC's have purpose, passion and come with energy.
* Outside sales via interactive, in-home, consultative sales presentations on products and services
* $800,000 annual quota to maintain on-target earnings (average monthly sales of $65,000)
* Strong sales acumen selling roofing, siding, and/or window projects
* Identify customer needs/wants, negotiate and close the sale
* Create clearly annotated project reports containing photo documentation (50+ photos)
* Create a 3D model of a customer’s home and explain how to use it to design what they want
* Accurately estimate roofing, siding, and/or window projects
* Empower homeowners to purchase using financing options available
* Timely response to company-provided leads
* Consistent outbound lead generation to include networking and customer referrals (no door-to-door)
* Educate customers on the insurance claim process when filing
* Climb a ladder 1-2 stories, comfortably navigate a standard home roof conducting property inspections
* Attend weekly sales meeting (in-office or via Zoom) and daily morning phone huddle
* 1-2 years of outside sales experience in a service industry
* Salesforce or similar CRM experience
* HS degree or equivalent (Associates or * Bachelor’s degree a plus)
* Highly developed interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
* Ability to speak publicly with confidence and poise
* Driver’s license and reliable transportation
* Basic computer and math skills
* Ability to lift up to 40lbs
* Ability to pass Federal background check and drug screening (upon offer)
Do you have what it takes? Apply Today!
If you don't have experience selling siding, windows, roofing, or painting services, but our company and mission sound like your cup of tea-- talk to us about our open roles for Field Marketing. Field Marketers are an entry-level sales role with the important task of talking to prospective customers by canvassing neighborhoods. We have some of the best trainers around and fast-track programs for people who show leadership qualities.
If you're searching for a company with purpose and ambition, look no further. We have the experience, expertise, and knowledge to get it done, and we're in it for the long haul. Commitment is required. We have systems and processes that our leaders will train you thoroughly on when you onboard. The SRC position does not require door-to-door sales. We invest in marketing and outbound lead generation and qualification to schedule estimate appointments with our SRCs. We constantly invest in the customer experience and employee experience by producing simple processes and equipping our reps with the tools they need to succeed. You will be creating detailed CompanyCam reports and using Hover 3D modeling to provide the customer with a stand-out, extraordinary experience.
We provide our customers with a dedicated project manager once you turn a project into production. We have the highest standards for turning projects into production to ensure we are setting the customer (and our team) up for success. Project Managers work with a team of coordinators to get the tasks done quickly and efficiently for our customers. We have dedicated Field Managers who meet with customers on-site and ensure a smooth construction phase. All of this equals more time for our SRCs to work with new customers, less time dealing with issues in production, which builds momentum towards our mission! We invest in our people and our customers! If you are someone who puts customers ahead of yourself, goes above and beyond for customers, works well with others, and loves being part of a high-performing team with high standards, we want to talk to you. We fast-track those with leadership qualities into leadership positions. We have three office locations in Colorado-- Denver, Colorado Springs, and Loveland with plans to expand in the future. If you have the experience, mindset, and determination to be a successful SRC at Endeavor, apply today!
Endeavor ExteriorsWhy Work Here?
Join us on our mission to create convenient, enjoyable, extraordinary remodeling experiences through innovation and technology!
Join us on our mission to create extraordinary remodeling experiences that are convenient, enjoyable, and sustainable. We want to elevate the remodeling experience through innovation and technology. We are actively searching for top-tier talent for our current open positions and future team leaders.
6365 Corporate DrColorado Springs, CO