Residential Field Supervisor
Endeavor Exteriors Aurora, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Field Supervisor (Residential Renovation)
Salary: $45,000 -$60,000
Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision for full-time employees (eligible at 60 days)
To be an Endeavor Field Supervisor, you must be:
Customer-focused - Organized - Resourseful - Coachable - Detail and Goal-oriented
Join our team. Work for a top-rated remodeling contractor who is on a mission! The results speak for themselves. 1,000's of satisfied customers recommend Endeavor Exteriors to their friends and family. We are on a mission to create extraordinary remodeling experiences that are convenient, enjoyable, and sustainable. We want to elevate the remodeling experience through innovation and technology.
Our Field Supervisors play a crucial role in helping us achieve our mission. These professional, articulate, determined, team-focused people interact with our customers daily, during all phases of their projects. They manage each customer's project through the construction process to make their experience with Endeavor convenient and enjoyable. They are the face of the company and drive results at the intersection of the daily challenges of construction and customer experience. They oversee our installation partners, ensuring each project is completed to the highest standard. They are experts in their craft, and they are constantly learning about installing the products that provide value to our customers. They approach their day-to-day like a superhero, processing constantly flowing inbound information and taking action to provide the most extraordinary experience for our customers. Their number one tool is their professional demeanor and ability to stay calm at all times, allowing strong in-the-moment decisions that directly drive extraordinary experiences. Our Field Supervisors have purpose, passion and come with energy, honesty and grit.
The primary role of the Residential Field Supervisor is to help guide the homeowner and crews through the construction phases roofing, siding, window, and painting projects. You will also constantly gathering information for the office team that supports the field, you are the eyes out in the field for our project managers and coordinators. You will be logging information into an online project management system - used for internal communication as well as homeowner updates - consistently throughout the day. Your ability to communicate what you see and hear in the field back to your support team is what will make you shine in this role.
- Manage 3-5 exterior construction projects a day with at least 1-2 site visits a day per project
- Log project updates daily using an online software system that includes written communication and photo documentation
- Strong working knowledge of roofing, siding, window and gutter installation
- Process constantly flowing inbound information and take action that prioritizes the customer and the company
- Meet with customers to review and help plan their projects as well as answer questions during installs
- Maintain clean job sites
- Conduct pre-construction inspections to identify missing project details, potential obstacles, and needed contingencies prior to project start
- Manage relationships with crews to ensure materials are being installed to manufacturer spec, providing install documentation and corrective actions when necessary
- Uphold open communication with crew leaders regarding project logistics, work orders, customer concerns, and concerns from the office
- Lead by action on projects with a willingness to do what is needed to keep the project moving forward for the customer
- Complete quality control inspections to ensure all projects are completed to the highest standards
- Promptly and professionally respond to information requests via text, phone, email, and/or software
- Maintain a professional appearance and clean vehicle at all times
- Balance hourly, daily, and weekly schedules, maintaining an up-to-date shared calendar with your team
- Participate in weekly team workshop (in-office or via Zoom) and daily morning phone huddle
- Minimum 2 years experience with the on-site management of improvement projects (construction, remodeling, landscaping, etc.)
- Experience managing 5-7 active projects at a given time
- Basic knowledge and understanding of exterior remodeling practices, materials, methods, and systems
- Highly developed problem-solving skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to carry and set ladders (up to 40ft)
- Able to work on a roof and not afraid of heights
- Ability to lift and carry up to 75 lbs
- Clean driving record
- Ability to pass Federal background check and drug screening (upon offer)
If you're searching for a company with purpose and ambition, look no further. We have the experience, expertise, and knowledge to get it done, and we're in it for the long haul. Commitment is required. We have systems and processes that our leaders will train you thoroughly on during onboarding. The Field Supervisor position requires an excellent driver and good steward of a company vehicle. We invest in qualified installation partners and maintain the highest standards for our active projects. We constantly invest in the customer experience and employee experience by producing simple processes and equipping our team members with the tools they need to succeed.
We provide our customers with a dedicated project manager throughout the production process. The project manager handles much of the logistics of the process and works alongside a team of internal coordinators to get tasks done quickly and efficiently for our customers. We have the highest standards for turning projects into production to ensure we are setting the customer (and our team) up for success. All of this equals more time for our Field Supervisors to work directly with customers and crews, spending less time dealing with issues resulting from inaccurately scoped projects, which builds momentum towards our mission! We invest in our people and our customers! If you are someone who puts customers ahead of yourself, goes above and beyond for customers, works well with others, and loves being part of a high-performing team with high standards, we want to talk to you. We fast-track those with leadership qualities into leadership positions. We have three office locations in Colorado-- Denver, Colorado Springs, and Loveland with plans to expand in the future. If you have the experience, mindset, and determination to be a successful Field Supervisor at Endeavor, apply today!
Endeavor ExteriorsWhy Work Here?
Join us on our mission to create convenient, enjoyable, extraordinary remodeling experiences through innovation and technology!
Join us on our mission to create extraordinary remodeling experiences that are convenient, enjoyable, and sustainable. We want to elevate the remodeling experience through innovation and technology. We are actively searching for top-tier talent for our current open positions and future team leaders.
7808 Cherry Creek S DriveAurora, CO