- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Project Manager (Residential Renovation)
Salary: $55,000 -$75,000
- Medical, Dental, and Vision for full-time employees (eligible at 60 days)
- Company vehicle provided for work use (with gas card)
Join our team. Work for a top-rated remodeling contractor who is on a mission!
The results speak for themselves. 1,000's of satisfied customers recommend Endeavor Exteriors to their friends and family. We are on a mission to create extraordinary remodeling experiences that are convenient, enjoyable, and sustainable. We aim to elevate the remodeling experience through innovation and technology.
To be an Endeavor Project Manager, you must be:
Customer-focused - Organized - Resourceful - Coachable - Detail and Goal-oriented - Driven to Succeed
Our Project Managers play a crucial role in helping us achieve our mission. These professional, articulate, determined, team-focused people interact with our customers daily, during all phases of their projects. They manage each customer's project through the construction process to make their experience with Endeavor convenient and enjoyable. They are the face of the company and drive results at the intersection of the daily challenges of construction and customer experience. They oversee our installation partners, ensuring each project is completed to the highest standard. They are experts in their craft, and they are constantly learning about installing products that provide value to our customers. They approach their day-to-day like a superhero, processing constantly flowing inbound information and taking action to provide the most extraordinary experience for our customers. Their number one tool is their professional demeanor and ability to stay calm at all times, allowing strong in-the-moment decisions that directly drive extraordinary experiences. Our Project Managers have purpose, passion and come with energy, honesty, and grit.
The primary role of the Project Manager is to help guide the homeowner and crews through the construction phases of roofing, siding, window, and painting projects. To do this, you will be meeting with customers and crews (as needed) for on-site pre-construction meetings where you will gather all details and information to schedule and order your project. Efficiency during pre-construction is key to an enjoyable and convenient experience and we always aim for fast and effective work to get our customers scheduled and materials ordered at an urgent pace without making mistakes. We hold ourselves and our team to the highest standard so we can realize our fullest potential for our customers. You will be logging information into an online project management system - used for internal communication as well as homeowner updates - consistently throughout the day. Your ability to communicate what you see and hear in the field back to your support team is what will make you shine in this role.
- Manage an active pipeline of 25-30 exterior remodeling projects a day in pre-construction and construction phases. This can include 1-2 site visits a day per project in active construction
- Lead by action on projects with a willingness to do what is needed to keep the project moving forward for the customer
- Maintain and update photo reports in CompanyCam to illustrate accurate scopes of work with subcontractors and customers
- Review and accept projects from sales into your production pipeline to independently manage from start to finish
- Pull permits and schedule city inspections
- Complete customer outreach within 24 hours of project submission
- Complete window and siding measures and place accurate material orders within the project budget
- Complete accurate roofing material orders within the project budget
- Anticipate and communicate potential change orders proactively with customers and explain proper installation methods required by manufacturer guidelines or municipality ordinance
- Log project updates daily using an online software system that includes written communication and photo documentation
- Meet on-site with customers to review and help plan their projects as well as answer questions during installs
- Maintain clean job sites with working crews
- Complete pre-construction inspections to finalize and approve project details
- Complete quality control inspections to ensure all projects are completed to the highest standards
- Manage and swiftly resolve a small pipeline of open warranties
- Source and develop qualified subcontractors for primary trades of roofing, siding, and windows
- Source and develop qualified subcontractors for secondary trades of painting, gutters, stucco, and miscellaneous scopes
- Manage relationships with crews to ensure materials are being installed to manufacturer spec, providing install documentation and corrective actions when necessary
- Uphold open communication with crew leaders regarding project logistics, work orders, customer concerns, and concerns from the office
- Approve subcontractor invoices daily for completed work
- Participate in weekly team workshop (in-office or via Zoom) and daily morning phone huddle
What Will Make You Effective In The Role
- Basic knowledge and understanding of exterior remodeling practices, materials, methods, and systems
- Strong working knowledge of roofing, siding, window and gutter installation
- Strong judgment to process constant inbound information and take action that prioritizes the customer and the company
- Ability to balance hourly, daily, and weekly schedules, maintaining an up-to-date shared calendar with your team
- Proactively identify potential obstacles and needed contingencies prior to project start and put practical plans in place
- Promptly and professionally respond to information requests via text, phone, email, and/or software
- Aptitude for learning new technologies to enhance customer experiences
- Maintain a professional appearance and clean vehicle at all times, conducting a monthly vehicle inspection to identify regularly needed maintenance
- Minimums of 2 years of experience managing 25-30 active roofing, siding, and/or window projects at a given time
- Highly developed problem-solving skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to carry and set ladders (up to 40ft)
- Able to work on a roof and not afraid of heights
- Ability to lift and carry up to 75 lbs
- Clean driving record
- Ability to pass Federal background check and drug screening (upon offer)
Endeavor ExteriorsWhy Work Here?
Join us on our mission to create convenient, enjoyable, and extraordinary remodeling experiences.
Join us on our mission to create extraordinary remodeling experiences that are convenient, enjoyable, and sustainable. We want to elevate the remodeling experience through innovation and technology. We are actively searching for top-tier talent for our current open positions and future team leaders.
7808 Cherry Creek S DriveDenver, CO