- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Mission: Endeavor Business Media is a rapidly growing US-based B2B media and events company founded in 2017. Endeavor’s mission is to deliver the highest-quality content in the B2B markets we serve and to do so in the various, multi- channel formats that today’s industry professionals demand. From informative e-newsletters to in-depth monthly magazines to curated in-person events, Endeavor Business Media is committed to providing the best opportunities for professionals to stay knowledgeable and connect with marketplace colleagues that drive their industry forward.
The Team: Endeavor places a high importance on its data-driven core values of accountability, continuous improvement and being passionate about value creation in an environment that maintains minimal politics, directional clarity, high productivity, and low turnover among good people. These values are adopted at all levels of the company across every sphere and give the company its operational advantage. Our departments and operating businesses have autonomy and place a high value on meritocracy, with a commitment to providing individuals with opportunities for growth and development.
Become part of a high-energy marketing team and partner with key stakeholders to develop and execute successful go to market strategies that include creating and managing promotional activities, growing promotional audiences, directing marketing activities and messaging, and developing tools, resources and collateral to support sales and revenue growth for an industry specific portfolio of media brands.
- Develop and execute on successful go to market strategies based on inputs from key group stakeholders, demonstrate understanding of market factors, customer base and competitive landscape.
- Execute on demand generation and promotional efforts based on guidance and input from Marketing Directors, Email Specialists and group stakeholders. Successfully create HTML email promotions, WordPress landing pages and monitor the effectiveness of activities.
- Oversee CRM strategies and promotional lists to ensure YOY growth, increased engagement and engage with fellow marketers around best practices for email marketing, lead generation and successful tactics for generating leads for Sales.
- Create and maintain group Event Marketing plans with input from key stakeholders, developing budgets, integrating core messaging into event experiences, managing contracts and being responsible for ensuring all equipment, furniture and services execute as planned.
- Manage the development and creation of tools, resources and collateral to support Sales and revenue growth. Manage updates to WordPress marketing sites, create yearly media kits, assist with creating sales presentations and product decks.
- 3-5 years Marketing Experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (Dreamweaver, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- Knowledgeable and experienced in email, digital, and direct marketing strategy and tactics
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently to manage, organize, schedule, and implement multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to travel throughout the year (10-15%)
We offer competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), generous PTO & paid holidays. For consideration, please complete our online application and send cover letter, resume, and salary requirement.
Endeavor Business Media is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities in recruiting, hiring, training, promotions, compensation, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or veteran status.
Apply directly at: https://endeavorbusinessmedia.clearcompany.com/careers/jobs/0c224283-c440-d72e-3d94-64e1efd8cb07/apply?source=2101615-CS-49780
Endeavor Business Media
AddressOverland Park, KS
Get fresh Business Media jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.