Summary: Endeavor Ag & Energy has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Representative to manage all aspects of creating an excellent customer service experience for current and prospective customers. You must be bilingual, a detail-oriented, results-driven individual with a commitment to quality, accuracy and the ability to organize and prioritize workloads to meet deadlines. Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish, both verbal and written, with strong analytical and customer service skills, and the ability to work in both a team environment and on self-directed tasks are essential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers (internal and external) including answering and responding to calls in a timely manner.
- Promptly resolve customer requests, questions and complaints that frequently require analysis of detail to determine the best use of resources to reach resolution.
- Work to increase sales through prompt, courteous responsiveness to customer needs and use of referrals and telemarketing.
- Accurately enter all customer data in the system.
- Efficiently maintain the data storage system including, but not limited to: daily cash receipts, prepayments, product sales, the budget billing program, marketing programs, customer files and customer delivery dispatches.
- Oversee accounts receivable function by monitoring customer account details for non-payment, delayed payments and other irregularities; and following up with customer on appropriate action.
- Will be proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Support and advocate compliance with sales programs, operating procedures and company policies covering credit, inventory and safety.
- Communicate daily with the supervisor on customer, competition, safety and financial issues.
- Make recommendations for improvement in interdepartmental relationships and work processes within the business team to provide excellent customer service.
- Promote safety in the workplace and act in a safe manner at all times.
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The candidate will have an exceptional work ethic, a positive attitude, professionalism and be self-motivated. The candidate will be highly responsible, flexible and dedicated to deliver results in seasons of highest demand. The candidate must work well within a team and communicate clearly. The candidate must adhere to the core values of Endeavor Ag and Energy. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Associates degree in Business and at least two years customer service experience. Account management experience necessary. Energy/propane experience preferred.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Must be bilingual in English and Spanish.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry. Knowledge of basic accounting practices.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment The characteristics described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job the employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; outside weather conditions; extreme cold and extreme heat. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Endeavor Ag and Energy is an equal opportunity employer. Prospective candidates receive consideration without discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, non-job-related disability, veteran status, other protected group status, or any condition prescribed by state or local law. The company provides Job Descriptions for positions to aid in orienting candidates to potential opportunities. The description identifies basic requirements, criteria and expectations. It also provides a basis for making reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. Job descriptions are periodically revised and are not to be considered all-inclusive. This description does not cover every task or duty that might be assigned, and additional responsibilities will be added at the discretion of the Supervisor as necessary. Thank you for your interest.
Endeavor Ag & Energy
Why Work Here?
Endeavor Ag & Energy is a local, farmer-owned cooperative that values its employees, customers and communities we do business in.