Ability to see patients of all ages.
- MUST have at least 3-year clinical experience in Primary Care setting.
- Pediatrics & Adult Medicine experience -- A MUST.
- Excellent ability to draw blood from peds -- A MUST
- Experience in GRITS and VFC Management -- A MUST
- Experience with HEDIS & Performance Measurements -- A PLUS!
- Ability to comply with MU-1&2 Measures -- A PLUS!
- Ability to comply with PCMH/NCQA Measures -- A PLUS!
- Medical Care Quality Measure--driven.
- Demonstrated Laboratory testing experience -- A PLUS!
- Flexibility -- ability to work extended hours (if needed).
- Patients triaging, calling in prescriptions and scheduling experience -- A DEFINITE PLUS.
- Willingness to cross-train: Front and Back Office
- Ability to multitask in a technology--driven medical office.
- Sound Knowledge of Computer Office Software/System.
- Ability to work in a near-paperless environment.
- Experience with EHR/EMR system.
- Good command of written & spoken English.
- Good work ethics - A MUST
- Friendly and outgoing.
- True Team player.
- Candidate(s) must be experienced enough to start working with very minimal training.
- Candidates must be certified as a medical assistant (or plan to do so within three months).
- ICD-10 experience is preferred, but not required.
- Occasionally support Front Office.
- Excellent patient contact skills/communication, etc.
- Scheduling, answering phones, faxing and scanning.
- Support all departments as needed.
- Coordinate all office pharmaceutical reps activities.
- Maintain clean office environment.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Encounter Medical Associates
Why Work Here?Primary Care Practice
Generally great people to work with.