Valet Attendant - Great job for students!
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Encore Service Group was founded on the belief that healthcare and hospitality should go hand-in-hand, and it is our mission to make a lasting positive impression on every person we encounter. Encore service Group is 100% healthcare focused currently serving Michigan and Ohio. We provide non-emergency medical transportation, shuttle services, valet parking, service excellence consulting and coaching, parking/garage management and welcome desk/concierge services.
Exceptional Team Members Needed – Full Time and Part Time Positions Available Monday through Friday hours of operation 6am to 6pm. No Weekend employment is available at this time.
Great job for students, we will work with your schedule!
We are looking for detail oriented, energetic and compassionate team members for our Valet Team at a local hospital. These individuals should be dependable, open to feedback and have a positive mindset, along with great communication skills. The ability to run, walk, and stand throughout the shift is also essential. Must have a valid driver's license, a clean driving record and pass a background check. Reliable transportation is also a must.
- Must have a valid driver's license, a clean driving record and be able to pass a background check.
- The ability to walk, run and stand throughout the shift is also essential to this position, we must emphasize this is a physically active position, in ALL types of weather.
- Applicants must also have reliable transportation.
Job Duties include but not limited to:
- Report to work on time for all scheduled shifts ready to work
- Greet all patients, guests and hospital staff in a friendly and courteous manner and address them by name whenever possible
- Adhere to Encore Service Group uniform policy and maintain a well kempt and professional appearance
- Team-Member is expected to wear his/her badge at all times.
- Drive, park and retrieve guest’s cars in a safe and courteous manner
- Ensure customers are receiving timely service
- Wash the windshield on each car we park
- Maintain a polite and professional demeanor at all times, regardless of the situation
- Open doors and provide any assistance needed
- Actively seek opportunities to exceed expectations
Please upload an updated resume or respond with a paragraph or two about yourself and your work experience. Applications lacking this information will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Encore Service Group
TravelView all jobs at Encore Service Group