Job Title: Technical Sales/Account Manager - Oil & Gas Well Monitoring
Location: Houston, TX
Reports To: Director of Operations & Sales
Call Points: Completion & Reservoir Engineers
Company: Small Oil & Gas Technology Company
- Work with the Director of Sales to develop direct sales strategies to target new business in the Oil Well Monitoring & Data Analysis industry.
- Network with existing accounts to identify additional decision makers within the large oil & gas operators, and smaller independent operators in Houston & Louisiana.
- Familiarize oneself with competitors’ products & pricing models, in order to effectively sell the Company’s products & services.
- Make cold calls, as needed, to identify prospect decision makers and schedule face to face appointments.
- With the assistance of the Technical Sales Engineer, facilitate Technical presentations to Petroleum, Reservoir, & Production Engineers.
- Attend industry trade shows and industry events to market company products.
- Negotiate pricing and close sales in order to meet sales targets.
- Maintain call reports and update the executive management team, as required, on all matters relating to business development.
- Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred, preferably in a Technical field.
- 2+ years of experience selling to Completion or Reservoir Engineers highly preferred.
- Prior oil & gas field operations experience a big plus.
- Extensive knowledge of the upstream oil & gas process required.
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision required.
- Exceptional interpersonal & communication skills required.