Job Title: Outside Sales
Location: Midland, TX
Industry: Oilfield Services
Our Client is currently seeking an Outside Sales Professional to join their team in Midland, TX. The successful candidate will be required to undertake prospecting, qualifying, and closing new customers in Midland. This position will report to the President and District Manager
- Promotes & sells wireline services to new and existing customers
- Develops and maintains sales strategies to increase sales & profits through key accounts
- Builds strong customer relationships
- Focus on account management, through sales strategies, revenue planning, evaluating market opportunities and growing share
- Ensures product line sales focus and support for key areas
- Interface with product line and equipment sales teams
- Responsible for making presentations to customers
- Works closely with the team to secure accurate quotation of services
- Handles special projects, as assigned
- Demonstrated success in prospecting, qualifying, and closing customer transactions.
- Manage sales pipeline, including CRM tools for customer contacts, quantified forecasting, and sales metrics.
- Prepare pricing proposals on a timely basis.
- Comprehensive, specialized technical knowledge of company's services and general knowledge of products and services of other business segments
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers
- Strong negotiating skills
- Strong MS Office skills
By utilizing our in-house proprietary recruiting process, our recruiting consultants are able to truly understand the needs of our clients, and we do an excellent job of matching those requirements with the absolute best candidates in the in their respective industries.
For more information, please visit www.EncoreSearch.com