Hotel General Manager
- Expired: March 05, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
We have an exciting opportunity for someone looking to lead our team and provide the best service for our guests as the next general manager of our busy hotel. Do you enjoy bringing new and creative ideas to help drive revenue and building strong relationships with guests to gain repeat business? Our ideal candidate brings a high standard of service quality along with at least 5 or more years of hospitality experience, preferably in a hotel management role. As the general manager, you will oversee HR matters, including interviewing, hiring, training, assigning work, coaching/counseling, and performance management. If this describes you, apply today!
- Create a budget to maximize profit margins while keeping costs in balance with guest satisfaction and quality of services
- Lead sales and marketing efforts by developing a targeted strategy for publicizing the hotel's services and amenities
- Inspire your staff through leadership, vision, and operational strategies that drive financial success by providing exceptional guest service
- Enhance the hotel's reputation for quality by inspecting the cleanliness and upkeep of the rooms, public areas, and surrounding grounds
- Guide the leaders of each hotel department in developing goals, objectives, and a plan of action for achieving them
- Proven customer service experience as a manager; strong guest-focused mentality
- 5+ years of experience working in a hotel or the hospitality industry required
- Previous experience as a hotel manager, assistant manager, or hotel department manager required
- High school diploma or equivalent GED; degree in hospitality or related field of study preferred
- Must have superb communication skills, organizational skills, and problem-solving skills
- 2+ years experience with Hilton branded hotels, preferably Doubletree by Hilton
$100,000 - $120,000 yearly
About Encore Hospitality
Encore Hospitality is a division of Encore Enterprises which is a diverse commercial real estate investment company based out of the Dallas/Ft. Worth metroplex. Our business investments cover a wide variety of areas including office, retail, apartment, hotel, restaurants, and more.
Encore's competitive advantage is its culture. We are an exceptional team with talented team members from varying and diverse backgrounds. For the fifth year in a row, Encore is among the top 25% of the most racially diverse companies in the U.S. according to the EEO Joint Reporting Committee. Our culture, in large measure, accounts for our extraordinary performance.
Get fresh Encore Hotel jobs daily straight to your inbox!