- Posted: over a month ago
Do you face problems head on and thrive on tackling challenges? Are you naturally competitive and internally motivated to be the best in your field? If the answer is yes, then there may be a position for you at Encore Fire Protection. At Encore, we believe that the key to success is our diverse and talented team of employees.
Encore is an industry leading, full service fire protection company serving all of New England from offices in Rhode Island, Connecticut, and Massachusetts. Our continued growth and success has created the need for a Service Coordinator on our Operations team in the Middletown, CT office. Our service coordinators are our front line problem solvers and in many cases the voice of reason. They enjoy the fast pace environment and are masters at assembling the daily schedules of our service business to maximize profitability.
Someone that will excel in this role will have 2 -3 years of office experience and has an undeniable desire for growth. Service Coordinators have a very defined track for advancement that can lead to a financially rewarding career in Project Management, Operations Management, Analyst, or Sales. The timeline for advancement is based on the individual’s motivation to progress.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage the service delivery schedule for a defined geographic region with up to 10 technicians
- Maximize daily productivity (revenue) by scheduling work based on your technicians’ ability and route efficiency
- Develop and manage a process for holding your technicians accountable to time and attendance policies as well as your set service schedule
- Communicate with customers
What you'll need to do it:
- College degree with a minimum 1-year professional office experience
- Interest (and ability) in learning new technology. We work with an industry-specific program called, Service Trade. You will be given basic training on program usage but it is up to each individuals’ initiative to develop advanced skills
- Knowledge of Connecticut geography a definite plus but not required
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
As a company, Encore is hyper-focused on developing a culture that thrives on success and is energized by the fact that we get to make peoples' lives better and safer each day. One of the ways we do this is by generously rewarding all those who contribute to our continued growth. But we also believe that not all rewards are monetary. Here are just a few a few perks that a successful individual in this role can expect:
- Salary commensurate with experience with opportunity for a results-driven bonus based on personal output and effectiveness in role
- Purpose and results driven work environment (work smarter not harder)
- We dress for the objective which means most days we wear jeans but occasionally we wear suits. As long as you know which situations require which (or aren't afraid to ask), you'll be all set!
- Speaking of attire, we offer all employees Encore gear twice a year
- Snacks and coffee everyday and weekly "to-order" office lunches and breakfast
- Freedom to express ideas - a culture of willingness to test, try, modify, adopt, enhance, improve and CHANGE as needed
- Access to leading edge web-based productivity tools
- Participation in Fidelity 401(K) that includes employer match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits through Blue Cross
- Company-paid life insurance policy of $25,000
Encore Fire Protection is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Encore Fire Protection is an E-Verify Employer
As an EEO/AA employer, Encore Fire Protection considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, race, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status
Encore Fire Protection
BusinessView all jobs at Encore Fire Protection
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?