Are you excited about working with cutting-edge audio visual equipment? Are you looking for a long term career path? If you answered yes to both questions above, then this is the opportunity for you!
As an Audio Visual Event Technician for Encore you will play a key role in setting up equipment for events and meetings. We are looking for individuals with enthusiasm who are passionate about customer service and possess excellent communication skills. You will work in a fast paced environment with innovative and state-of-the art audio visual equipment. Encore is a global company that offers you a clear path for career advancement.
What you will be doing:
- Ensure all AV specifications are according to the client’s expectations and that all inventory is in good working order and condition
- Greet clients before the event and provide onsite support during the event
- Identify opportunities and make recommendations for a better client experience
- Provide continuous communication with clients to ensure customer satisfaction
- Set, strike, and execute events
- 2+ years of set up and working knowledge of audio visual equipment in a hotel meeting environment preferred
- Demonstrated working knowledge in using MS Office Suite
- Proven communication, organization, and customer service skills
- Safely lift up to 75 pounds of equipment
- High School Diploma or GED
Why join Encore:
Encore recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are one of the leading Audio Visual solution companies. We have the most knowledgeable, passionate, and performance excellence employees in our business. Our Company offers our employees a selection of robust benefits. We aspire to find the best employees in the Audio Visual industry – individuals with integrity and enthusiasm for performance excellence.
Our Competitive Compensation Package Includes:
A fair, competitive market wage
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Coverage
Flexible Spending Accounts
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Employer matched 401K up to 50%
A graduated PTO Program