We are a commercial general contractor specializing in restaurant, retail, ground up, facade renovations, multi-family and office construction projects in MD, DC, and Northern VA.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of multiple projects.
- Follow and understand the importance of company operations processes.
- Manage the project budget and schedule projects in logical steps to meet deadlines.
- Ensure that proper procedures are always being carried out.
- Prepare contracts and contractual agreements with architects, owners, suppliers, and subcontractors.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to parties involved with project.
- Prepare and submit cost tracking reports with CFO at end of each month.
- Conduct weekly progress meetings to keep project team well informed.
- Ensure construction meets requirements of project documents and specifications.
- Client interaction and develop confidence of project ownership team.
- Ensure a quality product is delivered to the owner.
- Follow through and complete project punch list within 5 business days.
- Professionally represent Encore when interacting with owners, architects, subcontractors, etc.
- Must possess excellent communication skills (spoken, written, nonverbal) and effectively communicate with owners, subcontractors, architects, and all other parties in a professional manner.
- Maintain a positive attitude and teamwork approach.
- Proven computer competency including Outlook, Word, Excel, Adobe, and scheduling software.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently with limited supervision.
- Must be detail oriented and results oriented.
- Must be able to multi-task and meet critical deadlines.
- Will work at the Encore Office majority of the time. At times, may need to work at job sites.
- May need to arrive early, stay late, and intermittently perform tasks not specifically outlined in position description.
- Travel required to visit project job sites and other travel as necessary.
- Positive Workplace – team oriented, personal, and professional.
- Company with a strong reputation and established relationships with owners, architects, and subcontractors throughout the Mid-Atlantic region.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits.
- Vehicle or allowance program.
- 401K (with match).
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays.