Our company is looking for energetic, passionate marketing guru to enhance our critical platform for storytelling, engaging team leadership, and establishing a clear voice for the brand. You will be the voice behind this voice. You must also love using content to build/connect with people. We love individuals that come from a hospitality background because of the industry skill for work ethic and hands on experience with customer diversity. You’ll join a fast-paced team always on the hunt for innovative ideas.
- Develop guidelines to ensure social content is on brand and hits key messages
- Identify key strategic ways to increase customer
- Manage a daily and weekly calendar that is approved by key members of the team
- Oversee customer experience team in responding to feedback in real-time and driving customer engagement
- Develop an influencer program and create a network of ambassadors
- Entrepreneurial spirit with an ability to come up with big ideas and execute
- Hospitality experience is a plus
- Experience in influencer outreach and product seeding
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
People from all backgrounds seeking full time opportunities in the following areas are encouraged to inquire about our training program: marketing campaign, marketing communications, marketing research, marketing strategy, marketing promotions, marketing experience, marketing management, marketing planning, and marketing collateral.