Marketing & Promotions Assistant
We are looking for a dedicated and innovative Marketing and Promotions Assistant to join our team!
Our Marketing and Promotions Assistant will be responsible for supporting our clients' brand identity though successful coordination and execution of strategic marketing promotions and campaigns. The Marketing and Promotions Assistant will coordinate and execute these marketing initiatives for our major clients.
If you are a driven individual with superior organizational skills and a desire to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction then we would love to speak with you!!
- Assists in the management and coordination of promotion initiatives.
- Builds strong relationships and maintains communication with our Affiliate network.
- Coordinates sponsorships, promotions, and other initiatives with outside companies, vendors, and agencies; while simultaneously providing creative input to help foster each relationship.
- Reviews Marketing documentation and processes with consumer’s experience in mind.
- Ensures brand consistency across all channels for promotions, by making sure all current promotions are displayed and older promotions are removed.
- Holds constructive conversations with team members to hold them accountable for following our Client's Marketing procedures as well as providing innovative feedback.
- Contributes to companies annual goals to increase consumer traffic, market share and brand recognition.
- Completes projects and tasks on deadline even if there are occurrences or changes to the original plan.
- Serves as liaison between the Company Marketing Department and our Affiliate network.
- Ensures business goals are met through successful implementation of new opening programs, new product roll outs, and strategic marketing plans.
- Previous experience is a plus in a Consumer Marketing, Promotions, Retail, or related field.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing systems, procedures, and best practices.
- Advanced proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Exemplary planning and time management skills.
- Possess demonstrable Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy, and conflict resolution.
- Self-sufficient attitude capable of working and multitasking with little direct supervision.
- Proven ability to develop and contribute to quality team relationships and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Extremely high level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop relationships across all levels in the organization.