The Representatives will ensure accurate and timely collection and analysis of the Federal Life Line Program data for monitoring progress towards meeting goals and reporting to agency funders.
- Create, distribute, and collect records of program participants.
- Create program activities and accurate participant records in unique databases.
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate records of community participation in databases.
- Attend database management trainings as required by funders and/or division leadership.
- Generate data reports at regular intervals throughout the year to check for accurate and complete data collection.
- Understand program goals, monitor progress towards meeting these goals, and communicate this progress to program leadership on a regular basis.
- Provide general assistance to the members of the division.
- Ensure participant files contain all necessary and up-to-date participation documentation.
- Take messages and route calls as needed in a courteous and pleasant manner.
- Greet and assist community members in the division/program.
- Assist in day to day operations of the division/program as needed.
- Assist in the completion and processing of reports for the division.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned by operational management.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Attention to detail and commitment to program necessities
- Problem solving abilities.
- Comfort taking initiative to learn the data needs of the program, determine and generate corresponding data reports, and share findings on an on-going basis.
- Courteous and pleasant manners.
- Customer service and organization skills.
- Good judgment and commitment to ensuring confidentiality of participants records.
- Professional demeanor.
- Commitment to good attendance and punctuality.
- Commitment to the agency’s mission.
- Experience working with not-for-profit agency/government organization.
PEOPLE WITH THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY: military, government, training, government relations, civilian service, management, leadership development, troops, and military experience with leadership.