Our business is centered on service and we’re passionate about what we do. Our environment is fast-paced and offers ample opportunity to grow and develop, with top-performers entered into training programs to accelerate advancement to management.
As a Government Client Services Representative, you would be responsible for:
- Maintain accurate records of customer account activity, to include current and past due accounts
- Communicate in person and via phone with the customers to promote timely installations of technological services
- Collect customer payments on a timely basis and meet daily/weekly application standards
- Complete customer service calls in a timely manner as assigned
- Greet and assist customers on the sales floor
- Complete customer agreements as required
- Prospect for new business by distributing print materials
- High school diploma or GED
- Friendly with great communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Valid state driver’s license and good driving record
- Typically works 38-40 hours a week depending on business needs
PEOPLE WITH THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY: military, government, training, government relations, civilian service, management, leadership development, troops, and military experience with leadership.