Our company is seeking an individual that we can expand their skill sets as a Marketing Associate.
- Conduct target market research in the field
- Direct contact with consumers to absorb perceptions of marketing
- Development in managing accounts
- Assist Marketing Director in decision-making, appointing project responsibilities, and regulating deadlines
- Oversee future clientele acquisition and strategically approach clients with proposals on marketing tactics
- Sustain teams dynamic in ensuring that the marketing campaign is sufficiently increasing revenue for our major clients and consumer awareness is being met
- Work with team members in various divisions and develop guidelines and goals to enhance their opportunity for growth
- Skill Requirements
- Strong initiative and organization
- Very strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Capable of working effectively in a fast paced environment (independently as well as in a team)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Customer service experience in person
People from all backgrounds seeking part time or full time opportunities in the following areas are encouraged to apply: sales, sales management, account management, marketing, account sales, sports, client account, field representative, and business development.