Outside Solar Sales Manager
We are currently seeking an Outside Solar Sales Manager to support our Solar/Photovoltaic team in Denver. Solar Sales Managers are responsible for training, managing, and recruiting our door knocking team in the field, as well as producing their own sets. We value strong communicators for this role who have a track record in setting appointments with high conversion percentages and a track record of managing successful sales teams. We will provide the necessary leads, training, and tools to ensure success at your position.
Why join our Team?
At Encr Solar our ideal is Expanding Life. We live into it through a few different ways. We provide renewable energy solutions that help people do the right thing in reducing their carbon footprint. We also allow families to approach financial freedom through utility cost savings. Most importantly, we provide a culture that meets the basic human need of growth and progression. We assist our internal people in setting and reaching goals, expanding their skill sets, perfecting their craft, and assuming the responsibility of leadership and adding real value in the process. In short, we aim for ultimate happiness and fulfillment in life.
From day one, Outside Solar Sales Managers will be provided with the tools necessary to rapidly meet their professional and financial goals. A step-by-step development program ensures new representatives have a clear path for a successful career. Once the sales process is mastered, Encr intends to promote within and offer opportunities in leadership. There is no ceiling to the growth benefits. The only limitations that a Solar Sales Consultant will experience will be self-inflicted.
- Lead from the front. Be the pacesetter for the team.
- Actively train and maintain Solar Pros. Including on the doors.
- Help manager with scheduling.
- Recruit, interview and hire new Solar Pros.
- Support other manager and help to troubleshoot needs of the office.
- Train new Solar Pros on all platforms and complete new hire orientation.
- Ensure goals are hit each week.
- Hold training meetings multiple times per week for Solar Pro's.
- Develop Solar Pro Team Leaders.
- Manage knocking area.
- Assist in creating a winning culture.
- Multiple years in door to door experience.
- Experience in leading a door to door team.
- Familiarity with CRM platforms.
- Ability to build rapport with colleagues.
- Self motivation and remaining positive in situations.
- Manager experience is a plus.
Expectations and Critical Skillsets
- Proven track record of managing successful door knocking teams.
- Proven track record of successful door knocking.
- Strong Leader, Self-motivated, competitive, problem solver, and competent in overcoming objections.
- Must be outcome-oriented. Previous sales work experience of hitting or exceeding targets and examples of providing excellent customer service will be key indicators of success.
- 80% local travel. Operate outside of an office environment but within your assigned sales area.
- Must be able to run team meetings and inspire others.
- Must be able to meet with clients at times that work best with their schedules. Accommodating evening and Saturday appointments will be required.
- Strong communicator with excellent language skills. Able to write/type routine correspondence, read and interpret documents.
- Able to handle mature conversations with customers, vendors, and other employees in a respectful format.
- Must have access to vehicle and smartphone at all times.
Sound like you?:
Submit your resume and we will be in touch within 24 hours for an in person interview. We can't wait to start expanding life with you at Encr Solar.