The Hospice Clinical Field Staff Supervisor (CFSS) communicates with physicians' offices and plays an active role in establishing and coordinating our patients' care. The CFSS is a resource person with extensive knowledge of the regulatory guidelines governing hospice agencies. This is a highly visible role and one that is essential in the efficient flow of information and execution of quality patient care. If you're ready to bring your hospice field experience into the office and enjoy a fast-paced, energized role involving patients, families, referral sources, and field staff, this is the perfect role for you.
- Must be a graduate from an approved school of professional nursing and licensed in the state of employment
- Must possess a minimum of two years' nursing experience and one year experience in hospice
- Must have a thorough knowledge of the federal, state, and local laws and regulations governing hospice agencies
- Must be competent with computers
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health's enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.