BE THE CONNECTION.
Be the seamless connection between your compassion and expertise and compelling, positive patient outcomes with national rehabilitation leader Encompass Health. Passionate about making a difference in the lives of others on an everyday basis, we foster a culture of compassion and collaboration. We offer exceptional career resources, including opportunities for skill-building, training, education, and development. As the nationwide rehabilitation leader, we operate rehabilitation hospitals, outpatient rehabilitation hospitals, outpatient clinics, and home health and hospice services in 36 states and Puerto Rico.
- Experience the Rewards You Would Expect of an Industry Leader.
- Inspiring contributions ... Outstanding compensation... Benefits start on Day one!
- Medical, dental, vision: As a healthcare leader, we know how important it is to have good coverage. Employees can tailor the right combination of plans to fit their needs.
- Flexible spending account: We offer flexible spending accounts for healthcare and dependent care. Employees can use this benefit to build up savings for eligible expenses. •Generous time-off plans: Eligible employees enjoy generous personal time.
- Continuing education: Employees have access to a full complement of continuing-education courses as well as a wide variety of career development opportunities.
- 401(k) plans: Encompass Health provides a 401(k) plan with match.
The Therapy Operations Director organizes, develops, directs and supervises all aspects of Therapy Operations, to include inpatient and outpatient therapy; and may include other hospital services or development of special clinical programs to provide the highest degree of quality care possible. In addition, the Therapy Operations Director:
- Requires effective management skills along with good communication skills for interdepartmental relationships
- Is responsible for staffing and scheduling to provide adequate coverage for patient treatments -Represents Therapy Operations in hospital meetings and participates as key member of hospital leadership
- Is responsible for the preparation and monitoring of financial and budgeting concerns for all departments under its control
- Maintains open and on-going communication with the Chief Nursing Officer and hospital Medical Director to ensure patient, staff and hospital needs are met
- Provides clinical direction for evaluation, assessment, care planning and treatment of a wide variety of clinical diagnosis
The Therapy Operations Director is the motivational leader for staff to improve personal performance and is responsible for the operation of the department, measurement, assessment and continuous improvement of the department's performance.
License or Certification:
- Current State license in Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, or Speech Language Pathology. -CPR certification preferred unless otherwise required by hospital policy.
- Education, Training and Years of Experience:
- Successfully completed a Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited therapy program -Additional training with a Master's or Doctor's degree in either professional or management area is preferred.
- Minimum five years of rehabilitation experience with two years in management is required.
Equal Opportunity Employer