Customer Experience Associate
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Why Work With Us?
Encompass Core is looking for a Customer Experience Associate that is motivated, passionate, and opportunistic. The direct communicator to our consumers is you. Therefore, we are looking for individuals that have strong communication skills and customer service experience. The Customer Experience Associate is the key point of our representation to clients & customers alike. Training will be provided for all of our clients’ products and services, and also all aspects of our business development and sales strategies. We are not only invested in our clients’ success but our employees as well.
Customer Experience Associate Responsibilities:
- Prospecting accounts in order to gain new business, establishing connections with former accounts in order to resume a business relationship, and maintaining ongoing positive interactions with all accounts to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Participate in team training and collaboration sessions that focus on growing our business in the local region at an aggressive pace thus ensuring the foundation is built for long-term success.
- Determine the most attractive market segments and customers based on the value of our products and services.
- Continue to expand the need for our services through education, awareness, and market development to provide sustained growth.
- Identify and assist in the development of Area Managers in the Region who are professional, hardworking, knowledgeable, dependable, and self-sufficient.
- Identify produce and provide leads, job information, and customer contacts to Area Managers.
- Consistently hit and exceed sales goals while holding a high standard of integrity.
Customer Experience Associate Qualifications:
- Prior experience in sales or customer service is a plus. Full training is provided to those who have an aptitude and high level of interest in the industry.
- Ability to relay information clearly and accurately to clients, customers, and team members.
- Team player mentality with motivation to become a leader - we offer promotion opportunities within the first six months based on performance.
- Dedicated and Self-directed.
- Creative thinker and problem solver.
- Engaging and sociable, with excellent active listening skills.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Encompass Core
Get fresh Customer Associate jobs daily straight to your inbox!