( This position is located in Midwest City, Ok.)
Enclave Management, Inc. is hiring! We have an opening for a talented Proposal Project Manager.
A Proposal/Project Manager at Enclave would be responsible for the following:
- Work with the program and technical counterparts to estimate hours, price programs, write the basis of estimate documentation, and build proposals.
- They would generate reports and save data into various file-sharing systems.
- Assists contracts personnel in providing detailed backup documentation for proposals and develops and submits invoice plans for approval.
When not managing proposals, plans, directs, and coordinates activities they will be performing the following duties personally or through subordinate program/project managers:
- Establishes program plans for each phase of the program and arranges for recruitment or assignment of program personnel from
- functional departments.
- Confers with other project managers and program staff to outline program plans and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority. Directs and coordinates activities of proposal/program personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required.
- Prepares and reviews program reports for senior management and customers as required.
- Confers with program personnel to provide technical advice and assist in problem resolution.
- Coordinates proposal/program activities with the activities of customers and other project managers.
- Writes clearly and informatively; reviews and edits work for spelling and grammar; presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; supports and explains the reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; makes timely decisions.
- Six years or more of experience in proposal and/or project management
- Experience in Department of Defence acquisitions preferred.
- Works well in group problem-solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Experience with pricing proposals and ProPricer software is desirable.
- Experience with Microsoft Project is desirable.
- US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a government security clearance (up to Top Secret) is required.
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Holiday Pay
- Room for growth
- Weekends off
Pay will be based upon experience.
Thank you for applying to our position, we look forward to reviewing your resume!