Enclave Management, Inc.
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
RELOCATION TO OKLAHOMA IS REQUIRED
- DOD (Department of Defence) clearance is REQUIRED
- Four-year degree or demonstrated equivalent experience required; advanced degree highly desirable. Experience with MicroSoft Project and Integrated Master Schedules iS highly desirable.
- Six years or more of experience in project management; experience with the Department of Defense or other government agency is mandatory.
- US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a government security clearance (up to Top Secret) is required.
- Program Manager plans, directs, and coordinates activities of the designated program to ensure that contractual requirements and company objectives are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate program/project managers.
- Reviews and/or supports the development of program proposals and plans for schedule, budget, and plans for accomplishing program, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources.
- Establishes program plans and staffing requirements for each phase of program and arranges for recruitment or assignment of program personnel from functional departments.
- Confers with subordinate program/project managers and program staff to outline program plans and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
- Directs and coordinates activities of program personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required.
- Prepares and reviews program reports for senior management and customers as required.
- Confers with subordinate program/project managers and program personnel to provide technical advice and assist in problem resolution. Coordinates program activities with activities of customers, subordinate program/project managers and off site/remote personnel.
- Writes clearly and informatively; reviews and edits work for spelling and grammar; presents numerical data effectively; able to read and interpret written information.
- Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; supports and explains reasoning for decisions; includes appropriate people in decision-making process; makes timely decisions.
- Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; shares expertise with others.
- Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; works well in group problem solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics. Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; works ethically and with integrity.
Enclave Management, Inc. is a small, woman-owned business established to provide innovative solutions and expert advisory services to private businesses and government procurement offices. Aligned with a number of small businesses, Enclave Management, Inc. is positioned to bring the skills and experience necessary to solve a full range of business and technical challenges. Through extensive contacts with highly regarded individuals with former military, civil service and private industry experience throughout the mid-west, Enclave Management, Inc. can provide quick, effective responses for a wide range of project needs.
Enclave Management, Inc.
2501 Liberty ParkwayAlexandria, VA
Get fresh Dod Administrative jobs daily straight to your inbox!