We are seeking a Home Health Aide/CNA to become a part of our team! We are a small, nurse-owned and family-operated hospice company with local roots and a deep love for our patients and community. We are looking for staff who would like an opportunity to grow with and within our company. This entry-level position will be starting part-time with the opportunity to move to full-time in the future if desired. 10 hour and 20 hour per week positions are available.
As a part-time home health aide/CNA, you will provide personal care services to patients at their home or in a care facility in Santa Fe and surrounding areas. This position allows for flexible scheduling that works with your personal life.
- Provide individualized personal care to hospice patients, including assistance with showering/bathing, dressing, transferring, hygiene needs, supply delivery and occasional light house keeping
- Coordinate with case manager and report changes in patient status
- Timely charting in EMR
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills/Time management
- Current CNA license
- Valid driver's license/Vehicle insurance
- Reliable transportation
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $19.00 per hour
Enchanted Sky Hospice LLC
Why Work Here?
We are a local small business looking to take care of our employees and grow together.
Santa Fe, NM