Enchanted Rock Management LLC Houston, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who are we?
Enchanted Rock is a leader and innovator in distributed energy. Enchanted Rock has responded to long-term trends in electricity by becoming the first smart-grid supplier to US energy consumers. The company installs, operates, and integrates its highly flexible, low-cost, and quick-response distributed generation to increase reliability and stability, reduce cost and decrease carbon footprint.
At Enchanted Rock, our backup generators ensure that customers will never be without power, allowing their business to operate normally when there is an outage in the area. Our innovative approach provides customers with highly reliable, ultra-clean backup generation at a fraction of the cost of traditional backup solutions. We seek those who share our commitment to customer service, innovation, and ingenuity.
This position will support the coordination and scheduling of multiple construction crews, multiple construction sites in parallel. The operations coordinator ensures the work performed meets required specifications, timeline, and budget.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated and result oriented individual. The Operations Coordinator should have excellent organizational skills to track and report to both internal and external customers, on financials, job progress and expected completion dates in a timely manner. This position requires an individual who is detail-oriented, can efficiently multi-task, have superior communication skills, and the ability to work and succeed in a high degree of uncertainty and complex interactions. The ideal candidate will have a proven record of managing time sensitive projects, process improvements and will rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Where You Come In
- Build and maintain daily construction schedules with supplied information from the field and project management teams.
- Follow up and maintain timely material deliveries to the job site.
- Assist in estimating and soliciting subcontractors in the bidding and pricing process.
- Develop future subcontractors and ensure they align with construction quality and safety requirements
- Setup Jobs in Sitetracker and ensure updated with proper construction documentation.
- Review daily construction reports and quality reports for any issues and work with the team to resolve issues as required.
- Ensure all documentation is updated and filed within Sitetracker.
- Manage punch list items and ensure proper close out.
- Assist in preparing, reviewing for accuracy, and issuing change orders to subcontractors, and material vendors.
- Assist in preparing monthly pay applications and obtaining lien releases from subcontractors and vendors as needed.
- Work closely with Construction Superintendents on daily on monitoring the project schedule and budget to ensure proper completion of the site. Coordinate with the project management team for recovery plans where necessary, meet regularly with staff and subcontractors to discuss progress, obstacles, challenges and assist in removing barriers to completing work.
- Coordinate permit inspections and final closeout of all open permits.
- Ensure site construction closeout and punch list resolution.
- Scheduling and coordination of commissioning activities to ensure successful site testing and turnover to operations.
What it Takes to Succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in Manufacturing or Construction Project Management.
- Strong business and financial acumen.
- Strong interpersonal, team building, communication, and leaderships skills.
- Experience working with customers and subcontractors.
- Ability to negotiate with vendors and customers.
- Ability to anticipate events and develop adaptive strategies / remedies.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency with MS Office products (Project, Outlook, Word, Excel & Power Point).
- Experience with working in work order management and documentation control.
What you’ll get
- Competitive pay reflective of your skills and experience level
- Health, Dental & Vision benefits. New! Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off including vacation, holidays, sick leave, bereavement & parental leave
Think you have what it takes to join the Enchanted Rock team? Send us your cover letter and resume today. Be yourself and keep it useful, funny, and cool!
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Enchanted Rock is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
At Enchanted Rock, we embrace diversity including all the unique characteristics that make us human: race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, and education — to name a few. We understand and recognize that diverse backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our teams and our business. The foundation of our diversity efforts is closely tied to our core values specifically our value of “The Team” which includes “Mutual Respect, Openness, and Honesty.”
Enchanted Rock Management LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Enchanted Rock Management LLC