IT Manager (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Your mission if you choose to accept it...
Is to join forces with the finest team of magic makers to support our technical needs as we look to double in size, which includes our events and team in 2022. We’re looking for a hands-on IT professional who is passionate about the planning, coordinating, and management of the overall design, configuration, development, and implementation of technical infrastructure within the organization. A true pioneer in all things technology, from ensuring security protocols are in place, troubleshooting IT needs with our internal team, managing subscriptions and inventory, setting up our new hire’s technology, supporting technology upgrades and transitions, managing internal systems, supporting integrations, and establishing effective ways to share and save information companywide. This role will be a key leader, reporting into the VP of Finance, and individual contributor in the IT space within Enchant.
WHO WE ARE:
We are the creators of a magical event called Enchant Christmas. We have hosted over two million guests over the past 4 years and have experienced significant growth. Pre-Covid, we were one of the fastest-growing companies in BC. As we embrace change in the events industry, we have refocused, restructured and are ready to continue building the Enchant experience. While Christmas is a big part of what we do, it is only the beginning of where we intend to go and we need an IT Manager to help pave the way.
Our team of pioneering creatives is at the heart of everything we do. We are a team who are committed to creating long-lasting magical memories, through innovation, kindness, and creativity. This is a unique role, one that will provide the right candidate with the opportunity to experiment and be a part of a growing superstar team. We’ve set the bar high and we are looking for someone to catapult over it.
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR:
- Develop IT and data management strategies in support of company strategy; deliver strategies within budget and in a timely manner.
- Development and execution of security policies and procedures.
- Monitor developments in new technology and make recommendations to the Executive team as needed.
- Provides IT support, resources, and infrastructure to our internal team.
- Participates in planning and prepares project budgets; manages approved budgets and helps ensure projects meet financial objectives.
- Manage and distribute all assets pertaining to IT.
- Manage tools and subscriptions for all employees, including onboarding and offboarding.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM:
- University degree or diploma in Computer Science or the equivalent plus 5+ years of IT experience.
- You are ahead of the curve in technology, techniques and tools and have a curious and innovative mindset.
- Solid understanding of database development, security permissions, and project management tools & tracking technologies.
- Problem-Solving: prioritizes issues and applies creative problem-solving skills; develops solutions to address root causes of problems so they do not reappear.
- Self-directed, with an ability to manage a high level of detail across multiple projects and prioritize tasks when given clearly defined goals and objectives.
- Ability to work under deadline pressure.
- A sincere desire to help create magical memories.
- Your own personal values are aligned with those of Enchant; Driven, Courageous, Sincere, Magical.
AddressPlant City, FL
TechnologyView all jobs at Enchant Christmas