Amazon Paid Search Marketing Manager
Enceiba Scottsdale, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The primary responsibilities of the Search Marketing team are to drive web site traffic, maximize channel revenue and improve customer experience.
We manage both Text and Shopping Ads on search engines and run experiments with a view to programmatically improve our ROI and find levers to grow our clients Amazon business. Our channel is one of the largest levers for Amazon business and new customer acquisition. We work with internal customers across all levels of the organization worldwide and enjoy the challenges and rewards of working in a fast-growing organization.
This is a high-visibility position with scope for creativity and self-development. You will develop a detailed understanding of digital marketing (SEM in particular) and understand the long-term financial impact of customer behavior trends. The role requires a highly analytical mindset as well as a curiosity to seek out new possibilities. You should be attracted to the analytical and technical side of marketing as well as to the creative and experimental side, consistently using one to inform the other. You will be comfortable thinking big and diving deep.
Specifically, the Marketing Manager will:
· Develop deep channel insights and understanding in partnership with retail teams, other marketing channel teams, and international stakeholders
· Translate channel insights into test plans, product/feature proposals, and opportunities for optimization
· Define and run tests, including A/B experiments to test new vendor features and/or inform new product development
· Conduct in-depth analyses to refine our understanding of the Search space and uncover optimization opportunities
· Translate analytical findings into actionable insights and concise business actions and recommendations
· 4+ years of marketing experience. Background in analytical positions or consulting is a plus
· Degree in Business, Marketing, Math/Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or a similar field
· Excellent business judgment and the ability to think strategically and execute methodically
· Able to generate ideas and solve problems independently and consistent with Amazon’s core principles
· Proven analytical and quantitative skills with a passion and aptitude for analysis and related tools.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – written and verbal
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively across business and international teams
· Interest in the technical aspects of digital marketing
· Strong bias for action and sense of urgency; the ability to make things happen quickly.
· A track record of teamwork and willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done
· Experience in Paid Search Marketing or Online Marketing
Enceiba is committed to a highly engaged work environment with a collaborative team of 'Enceibytes' who work together to achieve goals, and make 1 + 1 greater than the sum. You will find Management supportive, and seeking ways to improve work flows along with working to achieve a good work life balance. Work hard while you are here, play hard when you head home!
If you feel you have the experience to manage successfully Amazon Paid Advertising for Seller Central and Vendor Central accounts, apply today to learn more.
Enceiba is your manufacturer’s rep for Amazon – We are your Amazon partner, taking the burden off of you to launch, operate, and optimize your Amazon presence.
Enceiba brings together technology and world-class services to launch and accelerate your Amazon results. At Enceiba, we help our clients grow to be the tallest tree in the Amazon.
The Ceiba tree is the tallest tree in the Amazon Rainforest. With Enceiba, you will stand out in the jungle, gaining control of your brand and driving profitable sales. Enceiba is your manufacturer’s rep for Amazon – We are your Amazon partner, taking the burden off of you to launch, operate, and optimize your Amazon presence. Enceiba brings together technology and world-class services to launch and accelerate your Amazon results. At Enceiba, we help our clients grow to be the tallest tree in the Amazon.
9923 E Bell RoadScottsdale, AZ