Start your career with Encadria Staffing Solutions and Georgia-Pacific, LLC! GP is looking for a Customer Service Specialist for our Consumer Products department in downtown Atlanta, GA. The Customer Service Specialist creates value by providing the highest level of customer support while handling customer orders. The Customer Service Specialist will have responsibilities from updating customer profiles to addressing customer complaints and escalating calls to appropriate levels of management. This is a temporary-to-hire position, with the potential for full-time employment after an average of 6 months' work under Encadria Staffing Solutions.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Schedule delivery appointments for all CPD business channels
- Assist in maintaining Customer Master accuracy by communicating any changes to customer address, contact information, shipping instructions, or receiving hours to the Data Team
- Enter all orders timely and effectively communicate any issues to the analyst
- Appropriately communicate to analyst the need for rush orders
- Accountable for order entry error complaints including corrective action steps
- Effectively manage transportation mode and sourcing location to provide lowest cost service at target service levels
- Apply knowledge of policies and procedures to resolve administrative related issues in a timely manner with appropriate follow up
- Assist with and coordinate a wide variety of special projects and/or tasks
- Organize and coordinate meetings and calendar management
- Act as the liaison between internal and external customers, vendors, and company manufacturing facilities
- Prepare presentations (org. charts, graphs, spreadsheets, and Word documents)
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as required
What You Will Need:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in a Customer Service role
- Extensive experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Associate's or Bachelor’s degree in Business, or a related discipline
· Previous Customer Service experience focused on taking customer orders
Why Work For GP?
· A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
· Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
· Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
· Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions
· Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
· Competitive pay and benefits that help you manage your personal and financial wellness
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
Georgia-Pacific and its subsidiaries are among the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of tissue, paper-based packaging, office papers, cellulose, specialty fibers, non-woven fabrics, building products and related chemicals. Our familiar consumer brands include: Quilted Northern®, Angel Soft®, Brawny®, enMotion®, Sparkle®, Mardi Gras®, and Vanity Fair®, as well as the Dixie® brand of disposable cups, plates and cutlery. Its Harmon subsidiary is among the world's largest recyclers of paper, metal and plastics. The company employs approximately 35,000 people directly.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify.