Part time Receptionist
- Expired: October 18, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
We're looking for an enthusiastic, professional Part-Time Receptionist to join our team! You'll play a crucial role as the face and first point of contact for our organization. Some responsibilities include answering phone calls and emails, managing mail and deliveries, and other assignments as needed to ensure efficient business operations. Job seekers should take pride in their work, be passionate about helping others, and have an interest in growing with our organization. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Answer phone calls and emails and communicate relevant information to the appropriate parties
- Complete other administrative duties as needed such as data entry, paperwork, photocopying, etc.
- Greet visitors, clients, and fellow employees when they arrive at the front desk and provide them with any necessary directions or information
- Arrange appointments for employees and keep the calendar up-to-date
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and handle deliveries
- Follow the correct sign-in procedures for visitors to keep our building secure
- Excellent interpersonal skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and verbal communication skills
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and basic computer skills
- At least one year of receptionist or administrative assistant, experience, or similar preferred
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
$11 - $15 hourly
About EnTitle First
We are a locally owned and operated full-service Real Estate Brokerage, Title, and Escrow company. We have offices in Warrenton, Haymarket, and Culpeper with our headquarters office located in Warrenton, Virginia. Our number one priority is to assist all parties in the real estate transaction in ensuring that they experience a smooth, seamless transaction. We have big plans and are looking for people to help translate our dreams and goals into reality and grow with us. We offer a benefits package that includes investment, health, life, and vision benefits.
Get fresh Weekend Part Time Receptionist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.