En Su Casa Caregivers is a family owned and operated home care agency that's been headquartered in San Antonio, Texas since 2002. We primarily serve the elderly and disabled communities by placing caregivers for them that can assist with activities of daily living so that they can age in place.
We are seeking a Controller to become an integral part of our team! You will oversee financial activities and personnel as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency and report regularly to the Executive Team.
- Oversee and coordinate all financial activities and personnel
- Financial personnel include: Payroll Specialist, Junior Accountant, Billing Specialist and Authorizations Specialist
- Set controls and budgets to mitigate risk and increase return on investments
- Maintain asset schedules
- Ensure compliance regarding compensation amounts for our care-giving team in accordance with the Rate Enhancement Program as regulated by the State of Texas
- Standardize and maintain a system of accounting records and techniques including budget analysis, Profit and Loss projections, updates and changes to billing procedures
- Conduct internal audits to assess financial status
- Ensure compliance with all federal and state regulations
- Serve as primary contact for external auditors, including being the primary point of contact for the annual Cost Report requested by the State of Texas
- Prepare and review bank reconciliation monthly
- Collaborate closely with CPA group
- Compile and analyze data for each billing cycle on receivables due
- Prepares customized reports for the Executive team such as outstanding vendor bills, changes in billing procedures, cost analysis, etc.
- Keeps Executive team up to date on sensitive issues
- 5 Years of previous experience in accounting management or other related fields
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Experience supervising a team and coordinating with other departments within one company
- Experience processing payroll for over 500 employees
- Proficiency with Excel and Quickbooks
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Comfortable with learning new software
- Experience with medical billing/coding or Medicaid processes
- Bilingual, Spanish
- Knowledge of Paycom or VESTA software
En Su Casa Caregivers
Why Work Here?En Su Casa is a home care agency that has served San Antonio and the surrounding area for over 15 years. Known for promoting from within, we are a great company to start a career with. Our core values are Integrity, Trust, and Compassion, and those are the pillars of how we operate our business. We believe in taking care of your family, like family, and we rely our on our excellent direct-care staff to deliver amazing client experiences and allowing them to live their lives as independently as possible.
Family owned, operated, and founded right here in San Antonio. We treat all of our staff and clients like family.
San Antonio, TX