Customer Service Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 to $19 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
CUSTOMER SUPPORT – STERLING HEIGHTS, MI
Emser Tile and Natural Stone, the nationwide supplier of high-quality floor covering products servicing world-leading retailers, builders and contractors seeks an experienced Customer Service professional for our Detroit Branch.
The Customer Support Representative supports our clientele while contributing administrative support to our internal Branch Team. Our Customer Support professionals interface with Builders, Designers, General Contractors as well as all other customers that visit or call.
· Assist in day-to-day functioning of branch.
· Greet customers warmly and ascertain reason for visiting.
· Build relationships with contractors.
· Answer all calls to Branch promptly and assist accordingly.
· Direct customers to the appropriate team member.
· Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify order and account information.
· Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
· Advise on branch information, i.e., hours, location, etc.
· Work with Operations Manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
· Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
· Minimum 2 years of experience providing operations, sales and customer service support in a sales, retail or distribution environment.
· Detail oriented and self-starter.
· Ability to maintain a professional work environment at all times.
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
· High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent
· Ability to flex into the Warehouse as needed by Operations Team
· Knowledge of relevant computer applications, i.e., Outlook, Excel, etc.
· Forklift experience a plus.
· Building and product knowledge a plus.
· Stand, use hands, and reach with hands and arms.
· Walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
· Sit, climb or balance.
· Lift and/or move up to 110 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position includes close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
· Exposure to moving mechanical parts.
· Occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
· May be exposed to a wide range of temperatures.
· The noise level is usually loud.
· Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Regular, predictable attendance is an essential function of this job.
Emser TileWhy Work Here?
Excellent benefits, great environment, high growth potential.
Emser Tile and Natural Stone, the nationwide supplier of high-quality floor covering products servicing world-leading retailers, builders and contractors seeks an experienced and self-driven professional for our local branch.
7081 19 Mile RoadSterling Heights, MI