As a member of the Information Technology DevOps Team, a DevOps Engineer acknowledges and triages problems reported by the Operations Team. This involves debugging specific versions of source code that are relevant to the reported problem and providing a well-documented root cause analysis. At times, communication with Operations personnel may be required to clarify and assess the problem. The DevOps Engineer is also expected to write code in support of advancing the DevOps tools and implementations for the DevOps organization and the other IT Technology and Infrastructure Teams that they partner with.
To fulfill this role, a DevOps Engineer will:
- Investigate reported issues to determine the root cause
- Assist in maintaining a holistic assessment of priorities internal to the DevOps Team
- Maintain strong open lines of communication about the status of problems and resolutions with the DevOps Team leadership.
- Assist Development teams in the implementation and customization of the DevOps toolchain
- Help streamline application release pipeline and release management
- Contribute to the development of re-usable tool chains for common application patterns
- Maintain strong open lines of communication about status of problems and resolutions with the DevOps Team leadership.
- Familiarity with diagnosing and debugging in technologies such as
- C# / .NET Runtime
- SQL / SQL Server
- Invested in providing solutions to critical problems
- College degree, or equivalent experience
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills, specifically documentation skills
- Technical writing experience
- Prior experience in benefit program administration and knowledge of Health and Welfare processes a plus,
- Ability to adapt and learn new skills and technologies in the roll
- Strong attention to detail and quality conscious, yet open and flexible to others ideas and suggestions
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and work effectively in a multi-tasking environment
One person can make a difference. If you desire responsibility and an opportunity to succeed in a team-oriented environment Empyrean Benefit Solutions is the place to be.
Empyrean Benefit Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
Follow us on Social Media
Twitter & Instagram @EmpyreanBenefit
Empyrean Benefit SolutionsEmpyrean Benefit Solutions, Inc. is a Human Resource Technology and Services company that provides health & welfare benefits administration solutions to employers, insurance brokers and health insurance exchanges. Leveraging our proprietary, web-based platform, we provide a full range of benefits administration services to help our clients efficiently tackle the increasingly complex healthcare environment. Today, Empyrean serves over 400 employers across multiple industry verticals and over 1,500,000 lives. We are a fast-growing private company based in Houston, TX with locations in Minneapolis and Nashville. Backed by leading private equity investors. Follow us on Social Media Twitter & Instagram @EmpyreanBenefit LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/empyrean-benefit-solutions