- Posted: 6 days ago
The Operations Manager will report to the Branch Manager, or Regional Branch Manager.
The Operations Manager oversees the daily operations of the cash room, vault balances, driver responsibilities, and logistics. The Operations Manager is responsible for the overall customer service, policies, procedures, and safety protocols. Oversees all facets of the branch including, but not limited to staffing, routing, safety, and operational goals. Responsible for developing, implementing, and administering policies and procedures, with overall supervision of operational activities as directed by Empyreal's leadership.
Responsibilities and Duties include, but not limited to:
- Demonstrates effective leadership skills by acting in a manner that embodies Empyreal's vision, values, and WOW culture; establishes respect for everyone, fosters an environment that provides an opportunity for staff to grow and excel; builds and sustains productive relationships; addresses conflict respectively and constructively; and works in partnership within and across workgroups; provides both peer and staff level coaching and mentoring
- Maintain and provide best-in-class customer service
- Places value not only on what work gets done but how it gets done?
- Ensures the operational activities of the work unit meet department standards
- Establishes goals for the unit in accordance with and in support of Empyreal's objectives
- Completes Daily Reporting and Daily Auditing?
- Update branch employee phone list in TEAMS branch-specific folder
- Acts as operational liaison with Empyreal's clients
- Maintains follow-up for assigned functional areas
- Determines and establishes work priorities and schedules to ensure completion of production jobs to meet timeliness identified in service level agreements while minimizing overtime, employee relations, and other operating expenses
- Monitors unit's performance to ensure that customer service level commitments are achieved. Tracks and reports performance to management
- Responsible for the management of all employees in the team including scheduling, performance management, training, and development. Goal is to retain and motivate the team to achieve management business objectives and maintain an engaged team
- May complete work of subordinates, including but not limited to, verifying/distributing/assigning armored car deposit bags, assist processing tellers and transport services
- Communicates well in verbal and written correspondence, works with other shift/cost center supervisors, internal and external customers, technical support staff, and service representatives to ensure uninterrupted workflow and resolve discrepancies
- Audits Cirreon routes for billing adjustments bi-monthly 1st-15th and 16th-End of month
- Audits employee timecards and expense reports
- Evaluates operations for process efficiency improvements and makes recommendations to management.
- Arrival at branch location no later than 8 am, branch time zone.
- Work 50-55 hours weekly.
- Adheres to the Empyreal Credit Card Policy.
- Ensures to stay within the hotel cost allowance of $80-$180, per night. If there are extenuating circumstances requiring a more expensive hotel, you must email your Supervisor or Manager for written approval, prior to making the hotel reservation.
- Performs all other miscellaneous responsibilities and duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution or equivalent work experience
- Minimum three (3) years of bank employment in a related position of progressive responsibility or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated experience leading a work unit, project team, or staff.
- Demonstrated proficiency with personal computers and Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) or similar software.
- Knowledge of or ability to use Bank software and systems.
- Ability to independently operate required equipment after initial training period.
- Ability to drive delivery routes as needed.
- Demonstrated verbal, writing, and active listening skills
- Analytical ability and match skills sufficient for job duties
- Able to work independently with frequent interruptions
- Must project a calm, positive and professional persona
- Demonstrated skills in planning, leading, directing, coaching, counseling, conflict management, team building, and problem-solving
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including weekends and shift work
- Ability to use a PC with keyboard and bar scanner, cash processor, coin sorter/coin counter, calculator, copier, scanner, Fax, telephone, printer, and other items as needed.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, as needed. If any items for lifting purposes, are more than 50 lbs., seek support for lifting from a team member.
- Ability to maintain continuous hours of standing, sitting, or driving
- Frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands and fingers to handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, talk, or hear. Occasionally required to stoop, kneel, or crouch
- Steel Toe shoes and ear protection may be required.
I understand and agree that I will read and comply with the job description, am bound by the provisions contained therein, and that my continued employment is contingent on following this job description.
AddressWest Sacramento, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Empyreal Logistics
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?