Engineering Technician - Condition Monitoring
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Engineering Technician – Condition Monitoring
Emprise Corporation is a fast-growing company that has been serving government and commercial clients for over 30 years. Emprise is the industry leader in Predictive Maintenance and Condition Monitoring by offering a wide set of capabilities that allow us to provide premier products and services that help our clients operate more effectively and efficiently. We’re looking for a talented Engineering Technician to join our Condition Monitoring Team in Chesapeake, Virginia.
- Perform Condition Monitoring Surveys (Vibration, Reciprocating Engine and Oil Analysis Programs)/Installations on vessels worldwide
- Develop reports based on data from surveys conducted by contractors and ships force
- Provide training on the use of Condition Monitoring tools and software
- Develop, update training material and guides
- Respond to help calls
- Adhere to all safety and quality policies
- Any additional duties assigned to help assist in other departments
- High School diploma and technical training
- Must have active DOD Security Clearance
- Working knowledge of computers/computer networks and Microsoft operating systems
- Ability to perform work onboard ships while underway but usually performed pier side
- Ability to travel local, domestic, and internationally up to 50% of the time
- Generally for 1-week durations (depending on location)
- Ability to climb ladders
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs., sit and/or stand for long periods of time
- CompTIA Security+
- Graduate of the Navy Nuclear Power Program
- Highly organized and Detail-oriented
- Current Passport
- Strong research, problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies quickly
- Strong verbal, written, and communication skills
- Sailing or Shipyard experience
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office
EngineeringView all jobs at Emprise Corporation
Get fresh Condition Monitoring Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.