Transaction Services Specialist - Wichita, Kansas
At Emprise Bank, everything we do is focused on empowering people to thrive. We proudly work to provide an extraordinary customer experience to help our customers achieve their goals.
We are currently seeking a Transaction Services Specialist to join our team in Wichita, Kansas. This role is responsible for transaction & file review and processing, reconciliation, process administration and communication.
A successful candidate will have:
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Exemplary customer service experience
- Confident and articulate communication skills
- Effectively build and maintain relationships with Emprise associates, customers, vendors, and other banking institutions
- An understanding of and commitment to our values
- Attitude and aptitude to engage in continuous development
Essential functions of the role:
Transaction and File Processing & Review
- Process wires, ACH, and cash letters within prescribed deadlines
- Review ATM and Mobile Deposit transactions in a timely manner
- Review transactions against account specific criteria
- Verify transactions are authorized and accurate
- Process ACH disputes according to rules and regulations
- Maintain knowledge of ACH origination
- Review and correct exception items in accordance with regulations and applicable procedures
- Gather statistical data for commercial account analysis
- Document standard operating procedures to ensure consistency in processes
- Review current processes for efficiency and effectiveness on an ongoing basis
- Collaborate across departments to seek process improvements
- Update procedures as needed
- Interact with Emprise associates, customers, other banks, and vendors relative to areas of concern involving transaction services
- Escalate issues as needed
Other duties as assigned within the scope and responsibility of the job
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bank experience preferred
- Proficiency with large server based applications and typical desktop software
Hours: 40 hours per week
Monday - Friday: 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM (hours will vary)
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits, Emprise offers professional growth, a rewarding and challenging environment, opportunities to be involved in our communities, and a culture of integrity, passion, and success. We also offer shift differential pay for bilingual candidates!
At Emprise Bank, empowering people to thrive means having an all-inclusive culture that honors our commitment to traditional dimensions of diversity in our workforce and embraces inclusion of all people. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
To learn more, please visit our website at www.emprisebank.com.
Emprise Bank is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veteran Employer/Member FDIC/Drug Free Workplace.
Emprise BankWichita, KS
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.